Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

frillylilly

Chatty Member
I'm not sure about her having info on someone to get ahead but she's from a fairly connected 'showbiz' family. She likes to seem very 'down-to-earth' and girl next door but she had a pretty privileged upbringing.

boatofbubbles

Chatty Member
Is the same Sean Walsh who admitted he was abusive to his ex when he cheated on her? That was why the anger came I think, because his girlfriend said he had proper tried to do a number on her mental health. Some wonder that was his reaction given he called his girlfriend a psycho and imagining something actually printed……and then to not give a crap when he’s meant to be in his redemption perfect man arc…..doesn’t look good.
But again, it’s that man thing, he no doubt doesn’t get fanny pictures on insta daily and tits will be welcomed I bet.
I think she tried to make light of it as most women do tbf. If we was to give him a benefit of doubt, I think that's what most men would do because they don't understand and it makes them nervous. If that makes sense.

I don't agree with what he said to the ex but I think it's pretty common to tell the current gf that they are paranoid etc. Because its easier. I repeat I do not think that is okay behavior in the slightest.

I think she tried to make light of it as most women do tbf. If we was to give him a benefit of doubt, I think that's what most men would do because they don't understand and it makes them nervous. If that makes sense.

I don't agree with what he said to the ex but I think it's pretty common to tell the current gf that they are paranoid etc. Because its easier. I repeat I do not think that is okay behavior in the slightest.
I didn’t know if it was the same twatty Seann Walsh tbh, that’s why I was checking. I’m not down with all the love island kids, so didn’t know if there was another one a bit younger who did the whole insta/tinder thing and was jsut as bad 🙈 showing my uncool a bit there.
But yeah, it’s so common it’s unreal, but given the rep he had, I’m surprised she would choose him for it.