em_ily53

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I quite like Emily, but I’ve been getting this feeling recently that’s she developed an eating disorder 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I can relate to her a lot, plus I’m about the same height so when I’m down to her weight I do look tiny but I think it’s because we’re short arses 😂 I really hope dieting hadn’t taken over her life, but I feel it does put a lot of pressure on her to stay so small.

Reactions: 1
Dieting has 100 percent taken over her life. She’s obsessed with it. She can’t even go on a day out with her kids without denying herself food. ‘I had a tiny bite’ She’s ridiculous. Her latest picture of her in the white dress, she looks like an umpa lumpa with the stupid orange make up and weird expression. Poor daughter inheriting her mums face 😩

• Haha
Dieting has 100 percent taken over her life. She’s obsessed with it. She can’t even go on a day out with her kids without denying herself food. ‘I had a tiny bite’ She’s ridiculous. Her latest picture of her in the white dress, she looks like an umpa lumpa with the stupid orange make up and weird expression. Poor daughter inheriting her mums face 😩
I'm certain she's a 'little person'

This woman's voice is so draining. Its all monotone and droany and then everything has a high inflection on the end. You literally wouldn't know if she had just won 10 million on the lottery or her whole family had just died. 😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I used to go to school with her and she used to be really horrible to people. I agree, her voice has changed to become an ‘insta influencer’ and the higher pitch at the end of every sentence is so false and so god damn annoying!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I used to go to school with her and she used to be really horrible to people. I agree, her voice has changed to become an ‘insta influencer’ and the higher pitch at the end of every sentence is so false and so god damn annoying!
You can just tell she’s such a witch, her voice is so grating and false. Looks like a little hobbit. So obsessed with her weight, yet she weighs 8 stone something. Get over yourself 😩

Please can you confirm does she have dwarfism?

• Haha
You can just tell she’s such a witch, her voice is so grating and false. Looks like a little hobbit. So obsessed with her weight, yet she weighs 8 stone something. Get over yourself 😩

Please can you confirm does she have dwarfism?
No she doesn’t, she’s not that small. Probably 5ft 3 ish?

She looked so much healthier on her wedding day. She doesn’t suit the weight she is at now, she looks ill.

She looked so much healthier on her wedding day. She doesn’t suit the weight she is at now, she looks ill.
She’s forced herself to be 8 stone something. Obviously some people are naturally that small and that’s great but she constantly restricts and it’s a forced weight which makes her look like death warmed up. She always asks ‘what would you choose’ well Emily we all know your not going to eat any of it so why ask you strange girl

She is beyond ridiculous. Going to a chocolate tasting evening and being on plan. Just enjoy yourself for once you weirdo

I've followed her for a while found her inspiring for a while and now I just think she has an eating disorder/disordered eating tbh.. lately some of her posts dont come across healthy at all.. 'wasn't hungry today just had an apple' or she'll post going out for the day but won't eat same food as her family bc she's so scared of gaining weight, quite sad really there's more to life than living like that

Reactions: 1