em_ily53

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20200811_141453.jpg

This is the face of a man thinking "Are you going to put that bleeping camera down or record me all day!?"

Cannot understand this weird fascination with recording every little thing. Put your phone down, give your husband and kids some bleeping privacy and actually engage with what's around you. You look a total bellend wandering around recording everything in sight.

Reactions: 3
View attachment 208345
This is the face of a man thinking "Are you going to put that bleeping camera down or record me all day!?"

Cannot understand this weird fascination with recording every little thing. Put your phone down, give your husband and kids some bleeping privacy and actually engage with what's around you. You look a total bellend wandering around recording everything in sight.
He needs to give her an ultimatum or just walk away

Reactions: 1
View attachment 208345

I honestly cannot understand this family dynamic? do their children actually live with them? they never seem to have them! or it seems very rare!

also his face seemed the same when she filmed them riding up whatever building it was earlier this morning!

Reactions: 2
Ohhhhoho Emily, Emily, Emily. Where to even start!?
I am unfortunate enough to work with Emily (and her manager Mummy and manager husband, wonder how she got her job hmm?). On my very first day in the office, I was being inducted and shown around and she came bounding over with a set of SCALES and started talking utter bollocks about a weight loss competition they were doing and how I "needed" to be involved. As an aside, she didn't ask any of the men in the office - it was just a control thing of wanting to know and log everyone's weight.
She is absolutely the most unpleasant dwarfy witch I've ever worked with. The uptalk at the end of every sentence is cause of great laughter by all her coworkers.
Her husband constantly moans about how he has to photo her everywhere they go, how dinner is always freezing cold by the time she's done bleeping about with it, and how all she talks about is having her boobs done.
My felllow tattle witches, ask away, I got more dish on this woman than a restaurant.
"Dwarfy", very nice, do you make a habit of laughing at those suffering from this disability? Whilst I'm sure she isn't the most pleasant person to work with and her account is highly annoying (I followed her a while ago and found it very odd) your ableism over this condition and other people on this thread laughing at it is quite disgusting. I suffer from it myself and it isn't just being small, there are a lot of physical health issues associated with it, never mind the impact it has on people's mental health.

"Dwarfy", very nice, do you make a habit of laughing at those suffering from this disability? Whilst I'm sure she isn't the most pleasant person to work with and her account is highly annoying (I followed her a while ago and found it very odd) your ableism over this condition and other people on this thread laughing at it is quite disgusting. I suffer from it myself and it isn't just being small, there are a lot of physical health issues associated with it, never mind the impact it has on people's mental health.
She should change it to ‘Gnomey‘

I'm so sorry. Thank you for calling me out on this. Its one of those words that often gets used in every day conversation as just a derogatory word for someone short, but you're right - I should have checked myself before because I wouldn't be so flippant about other conditions.

She should change it to ‘Gnomey‘
I can't edit or delete my original post or else I'd change it. She's a nasty, nasty piece of work and her Instagram is a laughing stock, don't get me wrong, but I didn't mean to upset the other poster.
Anyway, in more recent news, she sent several emails recently to managers** and other people at work calling them useless and generally being her normal, spelling mistake nasty self.... then sent out another email asking everyone there for a fiver for her husbands birthday. Shocker when literally no one donated. It's almost like treating people like tit makes people not like you, Emily.

**As an aside, my notice went in this week wahoo. Onwards and upwards!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
This woman is not a good advocate for weightloss. Yoghurt and apples until dinner time! And the way the end of her sentences goes up a few octaves 🤯🤯

Reactions: 5
Can't stand this mentality of "I want monetary profit from publishing videos of every aspect of my life, but no one is allowed to criticise me over anything I publish".

You can't have your cake (or in this case, your low fat yoghurt and dust) and eat it.

She should post this stuff to private Facebook groups if she can't face the fact that people may not like her posting problematic diet habits bordering on disordered eating, posting pictures of her little girl asleep in bed even though she is too young to consent etc.

Ohhhhoho Emily, Emily, Emily. Where to even start!?
I am unfortunate enough to work with Emily (and her manager Mummy and manager husband, wonder how she got her job hmm?). On my very first day in the office, I was being inducted and shown around and she came bounding over with a set of SCALES and started talking utter bollocks about a weight loss competition they were doing and how I "needed" to be involved. As an aside, she didn't ask any of the men in the office - it was just a control thing of wanting to know and log everyone's weight.
She is absolutely the most unpleasant dwarfy witch I've ever worked with. The uptalk at the end of every sentence is cause of great laughter by all her coworkers.
Her husband constantly moans about how he has to photo her everywhere they go, how dinner is always freezing cold by the time she's done bleeping about with it, and how all she talks about is having her boobs done.
My felllow tattle witches, ask away, I got more dish on this woman than a restaurant.
I can imagine she’s a nightmare. I’ve always found her very self entitled, she thinks she is miles above everyone else just because she has lost weight. I can’t deny she has done really well in losing so much weight, but she has definitely not gained any class or respect for anyone else other than herself. I saw her once and said hello and she looked at me, rolled her eyes and completely ignored me. If I wasn’t with my child I would have gone in on her! Really interested to know what other gossip you have!

Reactions: 4
Jesus christ how passive aggressive and pathetic was today's story about "if you're mean you have mental issues."
What's your excuse for being such a nasty piece of work, Emily? :')

• Wow
Jesus christ how passive aggressive and pathetic was today's story about "if you're mean you have mental issues."
What's your excuse for being such a nasty piece of work, Emily? :')
I was so close to replying!! So hypocritical!

• Haha
When did she become qualified to diagnose people through a social media platform? No Emily, somebody said that because you make the decision to post yourself on social media, your life, your children’s lives, not because they have anything they’re covering up. It was hardly mean or abusive, it was honesty.

• Haha
  • Heart
When did she become qualified to diagnose people through a social media platform? No Emily, somebody said that because you make the decision to post yourself on social media, your life, your children’s lives, not because they have anything they’re covering up. It was hardly mean or abusive, it was honesty.
She's a horrible little witch

She's got little dog syndrome 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Whenever her husband is on earlies and gets home before her he would go to McDonald's or the chippy on the way home and would say that he wouldn't ever tell her because she would go mental at him. Once he went to the chippy at lunch time and when she found out she literally cried at work. She would leave him lists of chores to do and hide personal items from him like his car keys, wallet, xbox etc and then make him send her videos of him doing the chores until she gave the things back. Sometimes she wouldn't give them back regardless and would laugh about it.
Everyone else at work used to laugh about it but I often thought that if the genders were reversed and if a women was saying her husband used food to control her, and hid things from her for control, everyone would have recognised it as the form of domestic abuse that it is.
I am still shocked every single time she posts about "don't say anything bad". Not just because she should expect to be criticised when everything is so public, but because she is a controlling, nasty person. It's all a show for the followers and she would never dream of making a story stood on one leg saying "Today I cried at work because my husband had a fish cake".

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
This isn’t me being horrible to her child but does she have a syndrome of some kind? Small in stature and the syndromic face?

Whenever her husband is on earlies and gets home before her he would go to McDonald's or the chippy on the way home and would say that he wouldn't ever tell her because she would go mental at him. Once he went to the chippy at lunch time and when she found out she literally cried at work. She would leave him lists of chores to do and hide personal items from him like his car keys, wallet, xbox etc and then make him send her videos of him doing the chores until she gave the things back. Sometimes she wouldn't give them back regardless and would laugh about it.
Everyone else at work used to laugh about it but I often thought that if the genders were reversed and if a women was saying her husband used food to control her, and hid things from her for control, everyone would have recognised it as the form of domestic abuse that it is.
I am still shocked every single time she posts about "don't say anything bad". Not just because she should expect to be criticised when everything is so public, but because she is a controlling, nasty person. It's all a show for the followers and she would never dream of making a story stood on one leg saying "Today I cried at work because my husband had a fish cake".
He needs to leave her

Reactions: 1
I just cannot stand her 🤢 why wouldn’t you eat something at the coffee morning. Control at its finest. I hope she chokes on her apple

She sooooo had those ratty extensions put in because we said she had the worst hair before. Three strands of straw on top of her head 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4