em_ily53

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've followed her for a while found her inspiring for a while and now I just think she has an eating disorder/disordered eating tbh.. lately some of her posts dont come across healthy at all.. 'wasn't hungry today just had an apple' or she'll post going out for the day but won't eat same food as her family bc she's so scared of gaining weight, quite sad really there's more to life than living like that
I’ve followed her for quite a while and it makes me feel so sad for her that she can never just have something nice without feeling guilty or having to justify it. She won’t have the same treat as her kids because she is so scared of gaining weight. She’s 8.5 stone for god sake 😔😔

I’ve followed her for quite a while and it makes me feel so sad for her that she can never just have something nice without feeling guilty or having to justify it. She won’t have the same treat as her kids because she is so scared of gaining weight. She’s 8.5 stone for god sake 😔😔
I know exactly. In her defence I think she's quite small so for her height her bmi is probably normal but yeah it's not a healthy mindset. I hope she doesn't lose more weight she's gonna look ill.. she always looks down in her photos like she's ashamed or something. I've been there myself with the extreme watching what I ate and I wouldn't go out for meals as I needed to stick to my calorie count or certain food and i regret missing out now and so will she life is too short

I know exactly. In her defence I think she's quite small so for her height her bmi is probably normal but yeah it's not a healthy mindset. I hope she doesn't lose more weight she's gonna look ill.. she always looks down in her photos like she's ashamed or something. I've been there myself with the extreme watching what I ate and I wouldn't go out for meals as I needed to stick to my calorie count or certain food and i regret missing out now and so will she life is too short
Ah yes I forgot she is quite short but I think she looks and seems unwell, mentally and physically. She always seems in a low mood or super erratic and very thin with lifeless limp thinning hair. She lives off cauliflower rice 😔😔

Ah yes I forgot she is quite short but I think she looks and seems unwell, mentally and physically. She always seems in a low mood or super erratic and very thin with lifeless limp thinning hair. She lives off cauliflower rice 😔😔
That's what I thought her hair looks very thin, she needs to let go a bit

Ohhhhoho Emily, Emily, Emily. Where to even start!?
I am unfortunate enough to work with Emily (and her manager Mummy and manager husband, wonder how she got her job hmm?). On my very first day in the office, I was being inducted and shown around and she came bounding over with a set of SCALES and started talking utter bollocks about a weight loss competition they were doing and how I "needed" to be involved. As an aside, she didn't ask any of the men in the office - it was just a control thing of wanting to know and log everyone's weight.
She is absolutely the most unpleasant dwarfy witch I've ever worked with. The uptalk at the end of every sentence is cause of great laughter by all her coworkers.
Her husband constantly moans about how he has to photo her everywhere they go, how dinner is always freezing cold by the time she's done bleeping about with it, and how all she talks about is having her boobs done.
My felllow tattle witches, ask away, I got more dish on this woman than a restaurant.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I am unfortunate enough to work with Emily (and her manager Mummy and manager husband, wonder how she got her job hmm?). On my very first day in the office, I was being inducted and shown around and she came bounding over with a set of SCALES and started talking utter bollocks about a weight loss competition they were doing and how I "needed" to be involved. As an aside, she didn't ask any of the men in the office - it was just a control thing of wanting to know and log everyone's weight.
She is absolutely the most unpleasant dwarfy witch I've ever worked with. The uptalk at the end of every sentence is cause of great laughter by all her coworkers.
Her husband constantly moans about how he has to photo her everywhere they go, how dinner is always freezing cold by the time she's done bleeping about with it, and how all she talks about is having her boobs done.
My felllow tattle witches, ask away, I got more dish on this woman than a restaurant.
Oh my days I love this 😂😂 I don’t understand why there isn’t pages and pages more about her. She’s utterly mad. I bet she’s a nightmare to be with. Obsessed with baking so she can see everyone else gaining weight and she’s so smug because all she eats is swoodles and cauliflower rice. Forgets to eat until 2pm and it’s just an apple and that’s something to be proud of. Dwarfy 😂 unfortunately one of her daughters has her face 🤢

Reactions: 2
Oh this will be the daughter that she posted in her story yesterday, asleep in bed in her pj's? Not sure what kind of Mum thinks that should be public but oooookay

She is absolutely going to start a baking page / business and start selling her 'bakes which I make to please Instagram and spend a fortune on and waste hours and hours of my weekend but heaven forbid ever eat myself' 🙄🙄

I've noticed she's copied a few other companies and brands too, passing it off as though she made a brand new brownie or whatever. And will never give out her recipes, even though every other comment is asking for them. She is always replying to comments, who tell her she should sell them, with responses like "Really? I'd love to. That is the dream"

I can't wait to hear more dirt. Please spill!

Reactions: 1
Glad it isn't just me who gets driven mad by her, like the other poster I don't get how she doesn't have more pages, the way she speaks is so irritating.. today we are having THESE, yesterday we ate THIS and the food issues fruit and a low calorie yoghurt isn't a meal Emily!

Glad it isn't just me who gets driven mad by her, like the other poster I don't get how she doesn't have more pages, the way she speaks is so irritating.. today we are having THESE, yesterday we ate THIS and the food issues fruit and a low calorie yoghurt isn't a meal Emily!
The way she stands with a weird leg in every photo drives me mad 😂 and her hair is always just horrible. Always looks like when an old man combs his hair over and has like three strands of hair over the top and it’s all whispy and thin 🥴.

Reactions: 3
The way she stands with a weird leg in every photo drives me mad 😂 and her hair is always just horrible. Always looks like when an old man combs his hair over and has like three strands of hair over the top and it’s all whispy and thin 🥴.
I started the thread because of that pose, 🤣and people said they like her, so I couldn't be arsed to post more 😅

Reactions: 1
Her orange face 😅 I’m sure she has a panic attack about everything, they were meant to go to Whitby for her husbands birthday but I bet she made some drama so they couldn’t go. How fuming would you be if your husband was so hungover if you’d planned a day out 😅

I've only recently found this account whilst on a weightless journey myself, her account deeply concerns me in the way she is with food. not eating all day and then having a big meal and a huge plate of snacks is not a healthy lifestyle and most certainly not the correct way to be showing and teaching her kids about food! That treat cupboard they have... wow, my kids love treats and snacks but no house needs that amount of crap food!

Also I hadn't noticed the leg thing, however now its been mentioned she does always do it, does it change your body shape to make photos look better?

Reactions: 4
I've only recently found this account whilst on a weightless journey myself, her account deeply concerns me in the way she is with food. not eating all day and then having a big meal and a huge plate of snacks is not a healthy lifestyle and most certainly not the correct way to be showing and teaching her kids about food! That treat cupboard they have... wow, my kids love treats and snacks but no house needs that amount of crap food!

Also I hadn't noticed the leg thing, however now its been mentioned she does always do it, does it change your body shape to make photos look better?
She feeds her kids and her husband all the crap unhealthy food because it makes herself feel better. She bakes and forces it on everyone so she can be smug that she’s eaten none of it. I’m not sure why she does the leg thing because she’s practically fading away anyway 😕

Husband is gearing up to leave her, guarantee it. Last Christmas do he said he only gets a handy once a year. Doesn't mention that in the hash tags does she #happyfamily #perfectfamily #blueballs

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4