em_ily53

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just in case any of you were wondering how she affords mulberry phone cases and holidays and extensions. Mummy pays rent. Mummy pays for the on finance car. Mummy and Daddy have the kids all the time so there's no childcare costs. Whole salary is play money.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Just in case any of you were wondering how she affords mulberry phone cases and holidays and extensions. Mummy pays rent. Mummy pays for the on finance car. Mummy and Daddy have the kids all the time so there's no childcare costs. Whole salary is play money.
Is she an only child?

Reactions: 1
I’m sure they own their house? But yes, her parents have the kids loads and she is an only child. Can you tell.... 😂

Husband is gearing up to leave her, guarantee it. Last Christmas do he said he only gets a handy once a year. Doesn't mention that in the hash tags does she #happyfamily #perfectfamily #blueballs
I have also had the misfortune of working with Emily and her mother so was in stitches reading your comments. My friend is a “instamum” and told me about this site and I felt sad that people were mean about her as she’s a really lovely person. Emily on the other hand - vile. She didn’t even interview for the job, just turned up to work as a temp “part time” to work for manager mummy’s best friend, when they had told someone on mat leave they couldn’t accommodate a part time role. I kept out of her/her mothers way as much as possible to be honest so sadly have no juicy gossip to add. I can confirm that they do rent their house though.

• Heart
I have also had the misfortune of working with Emily and her mother so was in stitches reading your comments. My friend is a “instamum” and told me about this site and I felt sad that people were mean about her as she’s a really lovely person. Emily on the other hand - vile. She didn’t even interview for the job, just turned up to work as a temp “part time” to work for manager mummy’s best friend, when they had told someone on mat leave they couldn’t accommodate a part time role. I kept out of her/her mothers way as much as possible to be honest so sadly have no juicy gossip to add. I can confirm that they do rent their house though.
That stupid voice, is that her real life voice or it’s put on?

Reactions: 2
I unfollowed her a long time ago because I couldn’t cope with the voice, content, food obsession, and pure dreariness of that poor women’s life, it brought me down for gods sake!!!!!!
Also does she ever have her children home all at the same time caring for them without help?

I know your not meant to say unkind things about children and it’s very below the belt but one of her kids is so not cute 😅😅 the older girl and boy are but the younger girl is the spitting image of her mum. Poor thing

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I know your not meant to say unkind things about children and it’s very below the belt but one of her kids is so not cute 😅😅 the older girl and boy are but the younger girl is the spitting image of her mum. Poor thing
I have always thought but was too chicken to say anything. Poor kid !

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I have always thought but was too chicken to say anything. Poor kid !
Ah I did it for you 😅😅 I honestly do think she can’t really stand being with her kids and it’s all an act when she is. She’s barely got them and always complains when she does x

Ah I did it for you 😅😅 I honestly do think she can’t really stand being with her kids and it’s all an act when she is. She’s barely got them and always complains when she does x
Her face is offensive and that bleeping fake hair is embarrassing.
Won’t comment on the kids (poor loves 😬) 😉

She sounds as though she is thick as pig tit too, if I ever watch her (usually after comments on here, because I unfollowed yonks ago through frustration) I’m willing her to hurry the duck up and say something interesting and stop twiddling that tit hair or touching her face. Anyway guys, hope you’re having a great day whatever you’re doing. I’m h duck you don’t give a flying duck what we’re up to actually looking after our children/working/cleaning/cooking/washing/home schooling

• Haha
Her face is offensive and that bleeping fake hair is embarrassing.
Won’t comment on the kids (poor loves 😬) 😉

She sounds as though she is thick as pig tit too, if I ever watch her (usually after comments on here, because I unfollowed yonks ago through frustration) I’m willing her to hurry the duck up and say something interesting and stop twiddling that tit hair or touching her face. Anyway guys, hope you’re having a great day whatever you’re doing. I’m h duck you don’t give a flying duck what we’re up to actually looking after our children/working/cleaning/cooking/washing/home schooling
How does she have that many followers?

She really needs to quite with the bloody links - she’s in New York and still bleeping posting them! Have a bloody day off

How does she afford all these clothes she buys?! That jumper is £70 alone and she said she wants to get more in more colours. She got ugg slippers last week. All she does is buy expensive designer brands

Surprised there aren’t more comments have never seen so many links in stories. She’s in Paris now clutching Chanel sandals 😬😬

Reactions: 2
Unfollowed months ago, used to like her until she started with the links, that’s what pays for the new clothes.
Also the ridiculous language she uses, and appalling spelling.
Presume the kids are dumped on the Grandparents again whilst her and him ponce round Paris.