Em Clarkson #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand why a reel of her training run needs to include a shot of her naked bum?
she's done it intentionally because she knows people will comment and then she can use the comments to create a reel - the usual reel about body shaming and blah blah blah. ever since that reel of her knocking on a door went "viral" with comments on her bum in leggings, she's made a point of showing her naked bum as she pulls shorts in as often as possible. 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I’ve always liked Em but do find her confusing, like she’s recently made videos about not conforming to unrealistic body standards and how thigh gaps are not attainable for everyone because of the way we’re built, and I’m sure she said she had a thigh gap years ago by dieting/over exercising. Now in her running videos she has a thigh gap? Idk she seems to say one thing and do another

Reactions: 4
I’ve always liked Em but do find her confusing, like she’s recently made videos about not conforming to unrealistic body standards and how thigh gaps are not attainable for everyone because of the way we’re built, and I’m sure she said she had a thigh gap years ago by dieting/over exercising. Now in her running videos she has a thigh gap? Idk she seems to say one thing and do another
I’m not sure that’s really saying/doing different things? She can say it’s not something every body has the basic bone structure to do whether that applies to her own body or not.

It’s the contorting herself to create rolls for me… you’re a small person, stop pretending you’re not 😂 It’s OK to have insecurities at whatever size, you don’t have to exaggerate the ‘flaw’ to make the point

Reactions: 1
Okaaaayyy I took a break from her and then started watching her content again and she seemed a lot more tolerable than a while back… only for her to come out with a cycle tracking ad today, which is one of my twatfluencer pet peeves. It’s not an efficient birth control method and Em with her 0 medical knowledge shouldn’t be advertising stuff like this

Reactions: 8
Okaaaayyy I took a break from her and then started watching her content again and she seemed a lot more tolerable than a while back… only for her to come out with a cycle tracking ad today, which is one of my twatfluencer pet peeves. It’s not an efficient birth control method and Em with her 0 medical knowledge shouldn’t be advertising stuff like this
It has workers well for me for 10 years. I find that tracking my cycle and temperature as well as using ovulation sticks works great

It has workers well for me for 10 years. I find that tracking my cycle and temperature as well as using ovulation sticks works great
It works for me too, however there are some law suits against them for people getting pregnant whilst on it so it’s certainly
Not a great one to recommend to your followers!

it works for some people, just like pulling out but…

she made a choice for herself to not use hormonal contraception and more power to her. But she has absolutely no medical background and she gets paid to advertise it. That doesn’t sit right with me. It’s worse than influencers advertising the subscription vitamins that figure out what you need based on a questionnaire not actually testing for deficiencies.

Reactions: 6
it works for some people, just like pulling out but…

she made a choice for herself to not use hormonal contraception and more power to her. But she has absolutely no medical background and she gets paid to advertise it. That doesn’t sit right with me. It’s worse than influencers advertising the subscription vitamins that figure out what you need based on a questionnaire not actually testing for deficiencies.
It is also okay if you are in a position to be able to afford / support a child if it doesnt work, as Emily is. It is not okay if a baby would be a disaster for finances/relatiionship situation.

Reactions: 4