Elsafrost29 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are lobo and stale bread friends and they have gone for Simon?
Elsa, Chelsey and Loubobang (amongst others) went for Simon because of the charity calendar shoot, then it turned out that he had been sent down for telling everyone he had cancer and months to live, then stealing £100 of fundraising money (he claims the money “went missing” but he pled guilty because he was advised to). So Elsa and Chelsey and Loubobang really went in on him for it. He claims to have been targeted by people online telling him to kill himself and threatened so he left tiktok and then came back the day after, then left again after making a massive fuss counting down the days “I am leaving on Wednesday” and then lasted all of 4 days before coming back and miming to rap music badly saying he was back to get people etc and that someone tried to put a brick through his window which is untrue.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Elsa, Chelsey and Loubobang (amongst others) went for Simon because of the charity calendar shoot, then it turned out that he had been sent down for telling everyone he had cancer and months to live, then stealing £100 of fundraising money (he claims the money “went missing” but he pled guilty because he was advised to). So Elsa and Chelsey and Loubobang really went in on him for it. He claims to have been targeted by people online telling him to kill himself and threatened so he left tiktok and then came back the day after, then left again after making a massive fuss counting down the days “I am leaving on Wednesday” and then lasted all of 4 days before coming back and miming to rap music badly saying he was back to get people etc and that someone tried to put a brick through his window which is categorically untrue, nobody came to his house and nobody threw a brick. There was no trouble at his house at the weekend.
I was late to tt so had no clue who he was but sounds a right knobhead

Reactions: 2
Are lobo and stale bread friends and they have gone for Simon?
Simon was the bloke who did the calendar with Spragg, Shabbi and Nabbi and some other tit TikTokers - Banterflaps and Bang were incensed as they hadn’t been invited to be part of the ‘TiKTok Calendar club’ so they ferreted around and found out that ‘Simon’ had done bird for telling folk he had cancer and scamming money.

Simon said he had MH problems and has kept a low profile ever since (I think)

Reactions: 3
😂😂😂 I’ve just noticed she’s doing appreciation post to her followers but nothing for Alexandra 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Kerrielouise foaming at the mouth because even with her Esla appreciation society posts this other bird has come in and bagged herself BF’s WhatsApp and a gift for having her back 😂😂
duck me - Kerrie’s going to go rogue and ‘off’ Flaps.

Dick move Banterflaps!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Simon was the bloke who did the calendar with Spragg, Shabbi and Nabbi and some other tit TikTokers - Banterflaps and Bang were incensed as they hadn’t been invited to be part of the ‘TiKTok Calendar club’ so they ferreted around and found out that ‘Simon’ had done bird for telling folk he had cancer and scamming money.

Simon said he had MH problems and has kept a low profile ever since (I think)

He's back on now comments off , saying he's going to out loubo when he 💯 certain of his facts

What’s with the bf post get a pen and paper ?? She dosent known if she’s going for a tit or a shave. lougangbang deleting the post ahaha says it all really

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think wf is going to out lbb as tattle hq and that’s why our thread is being penalised coz she’s a fan 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.