Elsafrost29 #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loubobang, if you’re reading this your friendship with Elsa is weird and it makes you a bleep by association.
Yeah she will be used for comedy soon loubobang normally rips into people like elsa shes always banging on about lip fillers,botox etc in her videos wont last long that deep down it is about her the shoe fits well cant just say it about one person and exclude another because your 'friends'

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’ve often wanted to reply to a few of the breadcrumbs “calm down mate she won’t shag you” but she probably would so the jokes tit! 😂
I have the funniest story but I can’t say it without knowing who I am because not many people would know it but 10000% she’s a brass. By the way I’m not scared of her in the slightest iv had plenty of run ins with her and Chrissy is one of my best mates I just don’t do screaming matches in the street I have more class and I like being anonymous then people tell me stuff without realizing

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I have the funniest story but I can’t say it without knowing who I am because not many people would know it but 10000% she’s a brass. By the way I’m not scared of her in the slightest iv had plenty of run ins with her and Chrissy is one of my best mates I just don’t do screaming matches in the street I have more class and I like being anonymous then people tell me stuff without realizing
I need to know!! Tell me on TikTok 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Plus lets not forget how sick she is, she lets young lads touch her bare ass!
2 clips

wow my eyes are bleeping burning. I feel so sorry for her children especially tia you can tell she’s gonna grow up be nothing like BF will go far in life and BF the oxygen thief will try and take credit for something she has no hand in doing apart from birthing her. Breaks my heart

well I need this story what’s your tictok gonna have to have a follow of a few ofyou lot of you drop your tic tok names

• Sad
Reactions: 5
bet the 70 idiots that paid £20 for a cd not even featuring BF are really glad she’s now providing links to her soundcloud for free

• Haha
Reactions: 6
bleeping hell Chez is back with another vid saying she’s leaving. But with real tears this time. Absolute attention seeker 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
bet the 70 idiots that paid £20 for a cd not even featuring BF are really glad she’s now providing links to her soundcloud for free
I haven’t owned a cd since that’s what I call 98 imagine being that obsessed to pay £20 to hear her screaming like an Mc for 5 seconds

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can’t wait to drag these screenshots up to the scum if loubobang does ever make it! Calling a transgender woman Paul is bleeping vile. I’m seething about it.
It is about her BF is just dumb enough to believe its not and loubobang knows that BF doubted it because she had to go and confirm it wasnt just proves my point really but mark my words its about her only loubobang thinks she is being clever about it 😅😅 she does exactly what loubobang is talking about in the video so its basically about her anyway 😅😅😅👍

I haven’t owned a cd since that’s what I call 98 imagine being that obsessed to pay £20 to hear her screaming like an Mc for 5 seconds
Do people own CD players still apart from cars? And half of them do not own a car lol I use Alexa

• Haha
It is about her BF is just dumb enough to believe its not and loubobang knows that BF doubted it because she had to go and confirm it wasnt just proves my point really but mark my words its about her only loubobang thinks she is being clever about it 😅😅 she does exactly what loubobang is talking about in the video so its basically about her anyway 😅😅😅👍
definitely playing mind games with BF cause she knows BF is all the crayons short of the crayon box

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I will update use tomorrow feel so stupid haha I will fill use in when am sober had to many wines lol xx
He obviously wasn’t good enough Ashleigh love. If they can’t handle you when you’re drunk they don’t deserve you when you’re sober! 😂 xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Plus lets not forget how sick she is, she lets young lads touch her bare ass!
2 clips

<------1st -->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Second is file attached below in this same post.
Urrrrgh ..that bar truly is The Bumhole Of Birkenhead and to be fair there are some proper dives but this place takes the cake. Until recently I was a member of the gym opposite but in all honesty not much 'gymming' would take place because we would all be hanging out of the windows watching the scraps and shenanigans outside the pub 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.