Elsafrost29 #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everytime I see one of you lot with BF As your PP I have to double look literally the worst angles you’d think she’s think of things like this being an “influencer” and all tha 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Where have her £320 plastic clip in teeth gone they lasted long probably couldn’t scream at people without them popping out

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sh
Not sure of the user name but she goes after bully’s. She offered a live to loubo and had banterflaps on her radar. She’s been after Ian Moore too
e mentioned BF for a couple then dropped it think she got scared exposingcyberbullies is it

Reactions: 2
definitely playing mind games with BF cause she knows BF is all the crayons short of the crayon box
You see thats how she does it no names were mentioned but clearly everything she says in the video BF has said and done so the shoe fits in my eyes

Reactions: 5
Sh

e mentioned BF for a couple then dropped it think she got scared exposingcyberbullies is it
I’m not overly keen on her, the voice grates on me. But I do admire them all for trying to get rid of Ian Moore.

Reactions: 4
I'm catching up on the tiktok evidence 😂 I can't believe BF thinks she told the police to go sort chelsea out or she will hurt her 😂. Said they've known her all her life and been police all that time. The only thing those coppers will be doing is cashing up a penguin and telling flaps to shut up

Reactions: 6
ohhhhh i'm gutted , been blocked by munter , only commented on the driving/not driving tt that you could see her reflection , shes taken the vid down too i think

Reactions: 4
Kaylapxxx but she deleted all 3 of the videos now i just checked but dunno if someone posted them at the end of previous thread

She outed her enemy known as Candie Lexie in Rock ferry selling blag stuff
When was this I know candy

Reactions: 1
Eeeew, re-reading them ‘reviews’ imagine bein the girlfriend of that derty bastard that put her clunge in his mouth and paid for the privilege of doing so, u vile creature 🤮 she is a bleeping skank bag on the sly isn’t she, that comment of English not being the first language will never not make me laugh tho pahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 7
ohhhhh i'm gutted , been blocked by munter , only commented on the driving/not driving tt that you could see her reflection , shes taken the vid down too i think
I got blocked when she posted pictures of when she was younger, I commented “You used to be so slim and pretty“ I don’t think she took it in the spirit it was intended 🤣

disclaimer - I don’t usually comment tit like that ... but her allegiance to the Bread Flaps Pisses me off!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Eeeew, re-reading them ‘reviews’ imagine bein the girlfriend of that derty bastard that put her clunge in his mouth and paid for the privilege of doing so, u vile creature 🤮 she is a bleeping skank bag on the sly isn’t she, that comment of English not being the first language will never not make me laugh tho pahahahaha
brilliant isn’t I can’t believe what I was reading I had to stop was about to vom

Reactions: 1
I might just have to slide those screenshots into a few of my lgbtq friends dm’s over on twitter. Loubobulshit will be over before she’s even started. (Still seething)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.