Elsafrost29 #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just jumped on her live. There is so much to say but mainly keep away from that gas burner love, lighting your ciggie. The hair daaarrrrlin, the hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Piddling myself here. She’s saying she’s having a Merc (looks more like a Vauxhall nova driver with eyelashes on lights tbh) and is saying she’s gotta save up. She’s sat there doing the maths in her head and reckons she will have it in 10 weeks.
Now, correct me if I’m wrong but that’s a helluva lot of £5 fanny pics she’s going to have to sell to get a Mercedes in 10 weeks 🙈🙈
If she gets full whack pip money she can get brand new car from that I am guessing this is what she will do as this is how long it roughly takes

• Wow
It was only the other day she was posting she wasn’t reporting anyone to police, social work or for claiming benefits 🤣 she’s a fecking walking bag of contradictions 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
Is anyone watching breadflaps live?
how can she sit there and play the victim ‘they are pushing me to hurt people’
Sorry breadflaps if you are AWARE that you can be pushed to these things then you can stop yourself! So quit with the bullshit trying to get people to feel sorry for you!!
The woe is me act only works if your GENUINE

Reactions: 7
Who's local and lovely to her she is on the positive vibes today wonder how long keep it up

So she had police sit in the house and she told them unless they sort her chelse we assume she will do her damage so shes basically done and threat and expects us to believe police did nothing about the threat lol shes deluded
She's best friends with the chief of Merseyside police didn't you know 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is anyone watching breadflaps live?
how can she sit there and play the victim ‘they are pushing me to hurt people’
Sorry breadflaps if you are AWARE that you can be pushed to these things then you can stop yourself! So quit with the bullshit trying to get people to feel sorry for you!!
The woe is me act only works if your GENUINE
[/QUOTE
How those wee crumbs will be loving it

Reactions: 1
Did she just say to her son mute these ***** on here? What a role model she is

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
So the basis of that live was... its not her fault at alllllllll and its the polices fault if she attacks chelsey....

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
is that fake eyelash bothering anyone else.. i wanted to reach through the phone and peel it off 😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If she gets full whack pip money she can get brand new car from that I am guessing this is what she will do as this is how long it roughly takes
i doubt very much she gets full PIP for mobility. Her videos clearly shows she can bounce around. I know wheelchair users who had to fight. She probably gets some of the daily living for not being able to hold down a job etc due to impulsivity from the adhd but you can’t get a car with that type of pip.

So anything happens to chelsea it's the police fault as shes told them she will hurt her come on crusty flaps thats a clear threat and you would be lifted jesus her followers are thick

Reactions: 8
She’s really trying to hold it all in

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.