Elsafrost29 #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see busker and sisters pages are back now plus soon be launch dibby Brandon music surprised never asked bf to rub her self all over him
He seems to have some distance between himself and his mams online trolling.. of course he loves her and won’t be able to publicly say he thinks she’s a beetch for all the vile things she’s doing.. cos we know her.. and she will start calling him again.

Reactions: 5
morning all

serious question ...

What happened with the guy and the CD?
You know the only that she was sampled on and claimed ownership of the whole song

has she fallen out with him?

Reactions: 2
morning all

serious question ...

What happened with the guy and the CD?
You know the only that she was sampled on and claimed ownership of the whole song

has she fallen out with him?
Something happened in regards to her not getting as much money as they agreed I think, someone correct me if I’m wrong! I’m pretty sure that was the reason though. Can’t believe she even calls it her song when she’s got 5 words in it

Reactions: 9
He seems to have some distance between himself and his mams online trolling.. of course he loves her and won’t be able to publicly say he thinks she’s a beetch for all the vile things she’s doing.. cos we know her.. and she will start calling him again.
He ain't a bad lad to be honest loves the weed and does mix with the wannabe gangster but must be hard having pics sent all the time of ya num riding a vibrator but she dont care long 5er rolling in

Reactions: 8
Good morning fellow TBs 👋🏼

Due to my over investment to this thread, I have a mountain of washing to catch up on today. Hopefully I will get it done before the next BF drama ensues
Get it done so your all ready for when it boots off! 😂

Yaaas! Husband away again next week, i can continue with my new full time job 😂 ( can I just add, I do love him and miss him when he’s away but this makes the week go quicker and before I know it he’s back and I’m kicking off Cos he’s left his shoes in the wrong place) 🙄🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Gooooood morning bastats 💕🥰 firstly I want to show my appreciation for our @DocFartin and your ever witty yet intelligent run down of the situation. I think you’re right. I don’t want to trigger her mental health issues. I just want her to stop being a twunt apologise and see the error of her ways. I really feel that she is either super resilient, or she just doesn’t care about the consequences of her actions and that’s very dangerous. To have her permanently banned from social media would be a good end point I think. Anyways on with the tit show 🥊👮🏻‍♀️ Happy Saturday you beauty’s 🥰
There’s no way on gods green earth she will ever come off social media, with her personality disorder and mentality she thinks it’s “letting the haters win” even though we don’t hate we are just stating facts. She’s convinced herself that her behaviour is normal and her actions are valid so she’s not ever going to apologise for something she doesn’t think is wrong. Worse yet she will use her mentul elf excuse for when she’s being vile. I’m afraid to say arl bread flaps IMO is a complete lost cause.

morning bird 😘 and morning you lovely tattlebass’s

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Anyone else noticed that Brandon’s videos pop up all the Time when BF is on a tik tok break?

Also .. second observation.. how has BF’s spelling improved to the point she can spell inspiration?🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone else noticed that Brandon’s videos pop up all the Time when BF is on a tik tok break?

Also .. second observation.. how has BF’s spelling improved to the point she can spell inspiration?🤔
One of her followers posted her a dictionary as a gift 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Something happened in regards to her not getting as much money as they agreed I think, someone correct me if I’m wrong! I’m pretty sure that was the reason though. Can’t believe she even calls it her song when she’s got 5 words in it
Oh ok thank you

I know it’s ridiculous

Good morning Everyone :D

Nah i reckon how her spelling slightly improved is maybe her new phone has auto correct spelling & manages to decipher a few words she is trying to spew out 🤪 :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m due my weekly word with myself! 🤔

I’ve been thinking what do I want from this ‘sitch’? Do I want to see her hounded off the internet? Do I want her to have a breakdown? ... and the answer is no.

I personally will stop taking the piss out of her and critiquing her every move when she stops being such an hole and stops trying to tell people ‘this stops when she says so’ (thus carrying on the arseholery) . So, my agenda ...

1) Stop being so disgustingly vile about people and threatening to expose/come after them.
2) Stop the public ‘minge muni making marketing’ activities (I don’t like Chelsey but in her favour, she keeps this tit private)
3) Stop promoting the fur
Good morning Everyone :D

Nah i reckon how her spelling slightly improved is maybe her new phone has auto correct spelling & manages to decipher a few words she is trying to spew out 🤪 :LOL:
Was just going to put something similar to this lol Defford got spell checker on her new phone

• Heart
Reactions: 7
There’s no way on gods green earth she will ever come off social media, with her personality disorder and mentality she thinks it’s “letting the haters win” even though we don’t hate we are just stating facts. She’s convinced herself that her behaviour is normal and her actions are valid so she’s not ever going to apologise for something she doesn’t think is wrong. Worse yet she will use her mentul elf excuse for when she’s being vile. I’m afraid to say arl bread flaps IMO is a complete lost cause.

morning bird 😘 and morning you lovely tattlebass’s
Morning my lovely @mrsf15 🥰 I think I am hoping that some form of authorities slaps a permanent social media ban on her to be honest. There is enough documentation of her continuous bullying, hate speech, harassment, homophobia, transphobia, sexual threats, racism, guns, drugs... (the list is honestly endless) to have her hung drawn and quartered really.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Having a nose through tt and im loving how everyone is using the words bread flaps 🤣🤣 yes Rosie come out with it but us tattlers have kept it going and now everyone and their dog are using it to describe bf i love it 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I bet it killed her last night to spend time with her kids and not be on tiktok, she probably locked herself away to create some VIP footage 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
It didn’t do as well as they hoped either.
He was told she had loads of interest because she has 300 thousand k and had hundreds of people wanting one. They sold 70 in total. £20 a pop and then people complained and asked for their money back because she wasn’t even on the cd singing or anything. Just said her name on the cover.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Serious question.... sorry if it’s already been answered, it’s just baffling me a bit. So she has 4 kids, obviously brandumb is the fave, then the other son, who she occasionally speaks about, what about the other two? Also, I’m sorry but where the duck is her fight to get her kids back she clearly doesn’t want them back, I seen a comment she put on her old Facebook saying she’s happy they’re spending time with their dad and the she wants her time basically she’s pleased they’re not with her so she can crack on partying.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.