Elsafrost29 #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whats the name of rosies thread please 😍

Reactions: 1
here me out about this.. it’s just popped into my head.. we know BF was arrested the weekend just gone, they have her phone and she’s been released.. apparently charges have been dropped against her so Rosie said?... BUT what if the Police are making a BIG case against her and are watching her SM accounts? and recording / screen shorting everything she’s saying and posting? and when they have enough evidence, they’ll arrest her for the crimes? Homophobic,Transphobic, Threatening to Harm? Rape? 🤨🤔😬 ( i’m a crime show maniac LOL and it’s been done before...)
Someone did post something to do with this on the last thread. I was going to bed 10 min ago so don’t wanna scroll right back. But something to do with being released pending enquiries rather than bailed. Meaning there’s no cut off date as to when they’ll be back in touch but they could collate evidence in the mean time then call her back in for charges 🤷🏻‍♀️Which would explain why she didn’t just get her phone when she was released, normally hand all your belongings back to you.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
here me out about this.. it’s just popped into my head.. we know BF was arrested the weekend just gone, they have her phone and she’s been released.. apparently charges have been dropped against her so Rosie said?... BUT what if the Police are making a BIG case against her and are watching her SM accounts? and recording / screen shorting everything she’s saying and posting? and when they have enough evidence, they’ll arrest her for the crimes? Homophobic,Transphobic, Threatening to Harm? Rape? 🤨🤔😬 ( i’m a crime show maniac LOL and it’s been done before...)
I don’t think the Merseyside boys will be personally recording it and stuff but I deffo think just because Rosie has dropped her case doesn’t mean they can’t keep on investigating if people keep on complaint about the homophobia, transphobia, making threats in a round about way

Reactions: 7
They will be watching, especially if she is using her house for sex work... She probably claims benefits to.... Hopefully a big case being built.. She will be the next tiger king... Breadflaps queen 👑

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I was honestly thinking this myself. There doesn’t have to be a particular victim if the cps sees that they can build a case from evidence. We can only hope I guess.

Reactions: 7
Anyone notice on her getting naked video with all those teenagers the lad filming says get ya rat out 🐀 lmao 😂. skanky rat BF WTF

it’s like she’s under mind control and can’t remember what she says from 1 minute to the next . It must be the possession needs another priest 😂 .
blaming Chrissy G for her behaviour lmao 😂 that’s the best one yet . So what’s her excuse for the last few months then ???? Eh old BF just admit your a vile creature and will never change . X

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Of course, mods scare me so best behaviour all round!
catch up tomorrow.

#ELSASTINKS pass it on.
^relevance so I don’t get shot 😇
Scare me too thought i got myself into some serious trouble today 😅😅😅😆
Omg howlingggg
#ELSASTINKS pass it on
😘😘 night tattlers 🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️
@daffodilgirl ino tattlers are building a case on her thats for sure 😅😅👍

• Heart
Reactions: 11
They will be watching, especially if she is using her house for sex work... She probably claims benefits to.... Hopefully a big case being built.. She will be the next tiger king... Breadflaps queen 👑
She does claim benefits. She’s on ESA n PIP.
But also posted a £58k screen shot of what she earned with her beef curtains.
Which is obviously why on one of her fbk lives today she was going on about not having a lot of money and living in a council house but she still wants to give back 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s so see through it’s unreal.
If she was a patio door I’d walk into it constantly

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Anyone notice on her getting naked video with all those teenagers the lad filming says get ya rat out 🐀 lmao 😂. skanky rat BF WTF

it’s like she’s under mind control and can’t remember what she says from 1 minute to the next . It must be the possession needs another priest 😂 .
blaming Chrissy G for her behaviour lmao 😂 that’s the best one yet . So what’s her excuse for the last few months then ???? Eh old BF just admit your a vile creature and will never change . X
As a pet rat mum, I feel quite sad anyone would call her vag a rat 🐀 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Someone did post something to do with this on the last thread. I was going to bed 10 min ago so don’t wanna scroll right back. But something to do with being released pending enquiries rather than bailed. Meaning there’s no cut off date as to when they’ll be back in touch but they could collate evidence in the mean time then call her back in for charges 🤷🏻‍♀️Which would explain why she didn’t just get her phone when she was released, normally hand all your belongings back to you.
She does claim benefits. She’s on ESA n PIP.
But also posted a £58k screen shot of what she earned with her beef curtains.
Which is obviously why on one of her fbk lives today she was going on about not having a lot of money and living in a council house but she still wants to give back 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s so see through it’s unreal.
If she was a patio door I’d walk into it constantly
they must deffo be watching her she’s back tracking everything she says... we can only hope that justice will be served

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Just because rosie dropped the charges with BF if the police think there is enough evidence they will carry on with the case.. probably been said already.. if there's enough people that call her gavver station saying what she's like on lives she'll be arrested again

Reactions: 8
I’ve got the carol basking tune in my head now🤦‍♀️ Let’s see if I can make it fit bread flaps 🤔 Elsa bread flaps, snorted coke n lost it, keeps pretending it didn’t happen Elsa bread flaps

Best I can do at this time my heads fried 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
they must deffo be watching her she’s back tracking everything she says... we can only hope that justice will be served
Definitely looks that way! N the venom she spouts from her mouth when she’s angry always gets back tracked and she spins it round.
I wonder if everyone involved with her, in a negative way, like Chrissy, Chelsey, ashleigh... even us lot. If we all just went silent. Gave her nothing at all to say is causing her to do these things.... just for a day (cos I’d be bored) what do you think would happen?
she’s just guna turn on someone else.
drag someone else through the mud.
The woman is delusional blaming others for her actions.
‘it’s Chrissys fault look how happy my life has been the last month’... erm you spent a weekend courtesy of HMQ jog onya pterodactyl 🤮😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Right ladies and gentlemen, if there are any.. are there any? I bid you all goodnight 💕 psst @Letmetellya we’re over here talking about elsa frost. Don’t be funny without me I like when you all make me laugh 😂 much love 💕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I always thought that if someone dropped charges against someone it was fine but it was up to the police wether they kept pursuing it or not. I'm not sure why I thought that

Reactions: 2
I am only half way through 10 and I have tears rolling down my face 😂 😂 😂 That bingo is utterly brilliant!! And the comments 😂 thank you so much fellow Tattlers my cheeks hurt from laughing 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.