Elsafrost29 #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's the one that was deleted i got it quick

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Her video got reported ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…
Sheโ€™s defo got memories issues!! One min sheโ€™s putting it to bed an itโ€™s finished now coz her menkle elf is thru the roof an she wants positivity, An also promotes book sheโ€™s reading then lobs it across the room ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ the next things shes basically saying sheโ€™s untouchable all non of the โ€˜hatredโ€™ bothers her at all coz weโ€™re all โ€œJelesโ€ total nut job ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You people are good and well quick with your thumbs.. lethalbacon left a vid in the last thread if you havnt already seen it.. nothing goes unseen here haha

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Elsas followers who are strange:

Abster_32 - always commenting on Elsa and when she cant get to Elsa, she duos and puts hearts and comments on Brandons vids, obsessed

KerrieLouise - apparently works in a school, supports Elsa, we think shes behind all the fan pages and Chelsey hate pages

Mua_sam.T - strange one, wannabe Elsa, not too sure if shes transgender or not, but should know better

Irishchick81 - bored in the house, in the house bored

Belinda - more money than sense

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sheโ€™s defo got memories issues!! One min sheโ€™s putting it to bed an itโ€™s finished now coz her menkle elf is thru the roof an she wants positivity, An also promotes book sheโ€™s reading then lobs it across the room ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ the next things shes basically saying sheโ€™s untouchable all non of the โ€˜hatredโ€™ bothers her at all coz weโ€™re all โ€œJelesโ€ total nut job ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I read every bit of that in her voice in my head. I feel violated with that sound echoing around in my brain. The suck of her saliva through her teeth between breaths. ๐Ÿคฎ

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just proves how absolutely delusional she is. Sheโ€™s still wreck head now the whopper! She hasnโ€™t changed one bit sheโ€™s trying to convince herself again. Banterqueen is her second personality for sure. She always talks about โ€˜herโ€™ in the third person. She needs assessing.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So i need to go to bed now night tattlers โคโค
@Chocco @mrsf15 @Weescotslass please can you tag me if any juicy gossip comes up i get really lost recently in here ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…
Of course doll. Itโ€™s deffo harder to keep up with all the lovely new influx we get as more and more people are seeing the BF for what she really is. Iโ€™m missing so many cracking comments Iโ€™m sad

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Sheโ€™s a few sandwiches short of a picnic isnโ€™t she! Hasnโ€™t been on drugs since she hasnโ€™t been with him๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Wasnโ€™t she hoovering the kitchen counter with her snozz the other week when Ashleigh was there๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ selective memory daaaahlin!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Someoneโ€™s got their faves agin ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Aww no you wasnt in here when i wrote that and i didnt want to get told off for tagging loads of people but you too please keep me updated beautiful im so tired i want to stay awake but early dart breakfast club for kiddies and work tomorrow its friday woohooo im super excited for the weekend ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ
@mrsf15 ino right think i need to become a full time tattler ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Right I must sleep too!!
may have to request you speak in short hand so thereโ€™s less than 8 pages to get through tomorrow ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Have a lovely evening all xxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I read every bit of that in her voice in my head. I feel violated with that sound echoing around in my brain. The suck of her saliva through her teeth between breaths. ๐Ÿคฎ
I apologise for the violation , the was written in my very boring north lancs accent ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Aww no you wasnt in here when i wrote that and i didnt want to get told off for tagging loads of.people but you too please keep me updated beautiful im so tired i want to stay awake but early dart breakfast club for kiddies and work tomorrow its friday woohooo im super excited for the weekend ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ
Of course, mods scare me so best behaviour all round!
catch up tomorrow.

#ELSASTINKS pass it on.
^relevance so I donโ€™t get shot ๐Ÿ˜‡

• Haha
Reactions: 11
here me out about this.. itโ€™s just popped into my head.. we know BF was arrested the weekend just gone, they have her phone and sheโ€™s been released.. apparently charges have been dropped against her so Rosie said?... BUT what if the Police are making a BIG case against her and are watching her SM accounts? and recording / screen shorting everything sheโ€™s saying and posting? and when they have enough evidence, theyโ€™ll arrest her for the crimes? Homophobic,Transphobic, Threatening to Harm? Rape? ๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜ฌ ( iโ€™m a crime show maniac LOL and itโ€™s been done before...)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I screen recorded it as well but it said it was to large to upload ๐Ÿ˜‘
She really is deluded isn't she.
Fancy thinking anyone with intelligence would swallow that load of tit.
Anyone else noticed that her comments are getting less and less... I detect deleted comments

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.