Elsafrost29 #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm all for uplifting other women, I don't like to bad mouth anyone. But Elsa, Elsie, Helen breadflaps, fish bag vag. Is really a awful person. 4 children taken off her clearly didn't change her life to get them back. She seems to bad mouth any women she is threatened by, calling others ugly. She deserves to be ripped apart. The world doesn't need people like Elsa...
She gets what she gives i dont care what anyone says about us on tiktok she deserves everything we say the bxxxx 😡😤
Her mouth is like a nuclear bxxb she uses it like a weapon all mouth
she is vile sometimes words hurt more then a crack in the face and until she stops spewing her poison on social media then us tattle bastxxxs wont stop on here call me a troll all she wants to like i said yesterday i troll trollz !

Reactions: 11
Someone commented on Ashleigh's video (her in the kitchen) saying BF done a live & knocked at her neighbours to prove that cans wasn't thrown over the fence

I wasn't aware i missed a live today o_O

Thought about making a serious version of this for her lives and thought duck it worth a go

😂 suggestions wanted for this and I can edit it hahaha think we could genuinely play and donate to charities if we actually win! 😂😂😂

I present to you beautiful tattle bastards : bread flaps bingo card (the prototype) 😜

Not sure if anyones done one of these before as I think I joined around thread 5/6💃🏼
Trade mark this hah

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She gets what she gives i dont care what anyone says about us on tiktok she deserves everything we say the bxxxx 😡😤
Her mouth is like a nuclear bxxb she uses it like a weapon all mouth
she is vile sometimes words hurt more then a crack in the face and until she stops spewing her poison on social media then us tattle bastxxxs wont stop on here call me a troll all she wants to like i said yesterday i troll trollz !
A

Someone commented on Ashleigh's video (her in the kitchen) saying BF done a live & knocked at her neighbours to prove that cans wasn't thrown over the fence

I wasn't aware i missed a live today o_O
BF was live this morning on FB twice... it was cringe as hell. thanking all her BReadFlappers for the cards and gifts

Reactions: 3
And this one just made me lol.
Arrrrrgh 😂😂😂 love it. People seeing her for what she is... "I'm so loved" 😂 yeh yeh cause u are 🤣
BTW is it just me or did those cards she got look like they had the same handwriting 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.