Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wacko_74

Jesus been reading that crime watch thing.... mainly a fight between whether or not that bloke was right to chuck a keg at frosty flaps... some other interesting reads though - including 3 videos 🤦‍♀️ One of her ranting, threatening someone and her usual vile self and 2 where she’s got her arse out and some young lads keep slapping it..... 🤦‍♀️🤢 now excuse me while I go and bleach my eyeballs!
Where can I see this pls
The dirty mouldy bread

I dont know who this one is

Is this her MUA mate that’s been gettin mentioned in ere today??? My god caption was “when I can be bothered” looks like she’s ready for Halloween !! No way would I let her do my make up for free never mind pay her seen her videos??? Asif she is a make up artist , then again a lot of places do those 1day courses to qualify at stuff in the beauty industry ding they which has always baffles me , how can you qualify at something in 1 day?? Looks like she’s one of those 1 day amazingly qualified MUA’S .... 🤢

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
Been wondering dont they let you just make a tiktok thread where anyone can be mentioned or does every person have to have their own thread ?