Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whataday21

VIP Member
Can someone explain how discord works? Can only the mods make posts or is it like reddit where everyone can post?

Reactions: 1

VIP Member
They are staying in a hotel in Hounslow, cant say which one on here.
Jusging by the photos, the rooms are tiny and have the shower and sink in the same room (as in no separate wall) massive downgrade to a £2.3k apartment in central London. They arent even really in London and to get in by tube is like 30 plus minutes on the Piccadilly line
I read that's where they are too.

Reactions: 1

gimm3more

VIP Member
has anyone seen his epic early hours drink and drug fuelled rant at that Jenny Johnson woman? Apparently she has sent him a cease and desist letter. Anyone know how legal this is as he has seriously shot himself in the hairy foot of it has legitamacy?
Who has sent who a C&D? And for what??

rubysdeadfly

Chatty Member
Why are ppl on Reddit saying they’ve been arrested? They’re a weirdo but not done anything illegal as far as I’m aware? Unless the speculation was correct

lululalalulu

VIP Member
So it is live saying Miss Faye attacked him and smashed his phone up and she was banned from the club but his mum went mental and defended him
Revelling in the drama 🙄

gimm3more

VIP Member
Oh that kitchen.

Imagine the poor staff that have to enter to do repairs etc 🤢

The dirty, filthy, scruffy fuckers need to put their phones down and get the industrial strength bleach out.

I bet they had the cats to keep rodents at bay. Oh my skin I crawling 😫😫😫
Staff??