Elon Musk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BBC news just did a whole piece about this cage fight for some reason and Huw's expression pretty much summed it up šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So tit. Every time Elon opens his beak the place crashes.
---
Cannot retrieve tweets šŸŒ 
Why not?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Killing off the Twitter brand and replacing is with ā€œXā€ is a stupid, stupid even by his lowly standards.

Reactions: 9
Killing off the Twitter brand and replacing is with ā€œXā€ is a stupid, stupid even by his lowly standards.
I saw some reports saying he is gonna trademark it but I doubt he will be able to as it is a preexisting Unicode character that is used by many. Worse still, someone managed to find out that Microsoft trademarked the right to use X on chat/media sites way back in 2000 so he will probably have to come up with something else.

Wtf is he doing? Twitter has an avian theme, tweets, twitter, birds and he's just randomly thrown an X in as part of his mad vanity space brand sht.

Really?
---
I saw some reports saying he is gonna trademark it but I doubt he will be able to as it is a preexisting Unicode character that is used by many. Worse still, someone managed to find out that Microsoft trademarked the right to use X on chat/media sites way back in 2000 so he will probably have to come up with something else.
When your ego transcends reality. What a knobhead.

Reactions: 3
Itā€™s silly doing Twitter changes when the rival Threads has just launched anyway. Turning something much loved into yet another rubbish new thing?!

Rather than naming his child after a mathematical formula he should have kept things simple and called the child Please relieve me of my dinner money, bigger boys. Overall outcome is same for the poor kid.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
He's a strange bloke isn't he. His mind is fascinating. No doubting he's a brilliant business mind, but he makes some odd decisions and voices opinions that are a bit out there. But apparently he's autistic so I guess he's bound to behave in ways we'll never truly understand.

He's a strange bloke isn't he. His mind is fascinating. No doubting he's a brilliant business mind, but he makes some odd decisions and voices opinions that are a bit out there. But apparently he's autistic so I guess he's bound to behave in ways we'll never truly understand.
That's the reason you employ people who are talented in their field eg marketing.

He's like a Roman Emperor who wakes up and decides to do mad sht because he's rich and he can.

That's the reason you employ people who are talented in their field eg marketing.

He's like a Roman Emperor who wakes up and decides to do mad sht because he's rich and he can.
Heā€™s not doing mad tit though. Or maybe it is a bit mad and it certainly comes across as random but thereā€™s a strategy behind it. Heā€™s killing Twitter because itā€™s a completely unworkable business model. He knows it will never turn a profit and however ā€œmuch lovedā€ it is, heā€™s not going to run it as a hobby so that millions of people can take daily potshots at each other.

With the rebrand he might be able to do what heā€™s been talking about for a while - position X as an everything app like WeChat. Itā€™s a massive risk but the payoff could be astronomical.

Reactions: 2
Heā€™s not doing mad tit though. Or maybe it is a bit mad and it certainly comes across as random but thereā€™s a strategy behind it. Heā€™s killing Twitter because itā€™s a completely unworkable business model. He knows it will never turn a profit and however ā€œmuch lovedā€ it is, heā€™s not going to run it as a hobby so that millions of people can take daily potshots at each other.

With the rebrand he might be able to do what heā€™s been talking about for a while - position X as an everything app like WeChat. Itā€™s a massive risk but the payoff could be astronomical.
Yeah how does it make money? Iā€™ve never seen an ad on there. Maybe the paying for blue ticks is mainly for brands to basically advertise

ā€œTwitter as WeChatā€ will never work.

After all this, who on earth is going to send their daily financial transactions through an app run by this clown? Especially when there are so many alternatives out there.

Rather than naming his child after a mathematical formula he should have kept things simple and called the child Please relieve me of my dinner money, bigger boys. Overall outcome is same for the poor kid.
I've seen some stories that while there are weird names on the birth certificates, they use normal ones for them. I hope it's true as the son was bad enough but their daughter has now seemingly had her name changed from Exa Dark SiderƦl to Y or just ?.

what a bleak and soulless vision of the future this man has. No theatre/circus then? No fine dining restaurants? no upkeep and conservation of centuries old things that weren't originally built by robots?

Reactions: 4
Comments like this show he doesnā€™t understand or ā€œdoā€ relationships or really relate to the world around him. I love sitting, listening to the birds and watching wildlife. I donā€™t want soulless animatronics and robots taking over and destroying traditional relationships and the social contracts that govern society. I hope he goes bankrupt or gets lost in space.