Ellis May - Mum_on_the_run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Letting strange men into wherever shes staying with her wee boy in the same space. Absolutely vile. He’s going to end up seriously hurt when the wrong fella gets let in
You would think her horrendous background would make her more cautious!

Reactions: 5
Her saying her son will be a well travelled well educated entrepreneur 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 funniest thing I’ve ever read. That kid has no chance at life which is why SS should’ve taken him. Silly bleep.
the other day she was taking him for a smoothie and he was in a shabby vest and a nappy, the next one she was dragging him round on a scooter - he looks like he’s been dragged up. No social interaction with other kids, no real toys, no routine and a crappy diet and when he’s ‘sleeping’ his mum is selling herself or dragging him on drug runs. This will all backfire on her and unfortunately for the little one.

Reactions: 14
Loool goin on about people’s kids. You couldn’t even keep custody of your older ones 🤣
---
Here’s one for you considering you’re reading this thread

My kids aren’t autistic, I’m not fat, but on behalf of the women on this thread who do have ND children I would gladly rip every fuckin hair out of your head. Get off your dusty only fans, stop exposing your infant to CSA, and remember who’s left the country because of social services. Cos it isn’t anyone on here. Ugly duttttyyy rotten girl go get yourself sterilised

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Loool goin on about people’s kids. You couldn’t even keep custody of your older ones 🤣
---
Here’s one for you considering you’re reading this thread

My kids aren’t autistic, I’m not fat, but on behalf of the women on this thread who do have ND children I would gladly rip every fuckin hair out of your head. Get off your dusty only fans, stop exposing your infant to CSA, and remember who’s left the country because of social services. Cos it isn’t anyone on here. Ugly duttttyyy rotten girl go get yourself sterilised
Bold of you to assume she can read full sentences 😂😂😂

• Haha
My armchair diagnosis is boardline personality disorder and paranoia from cannabis. She seems the type to accept a diagnosis or support probably due to being traumatised.
I've been smoking cannabis for years. She's definitely on hard stuff. Crack bleep most definitely!
---
That's the kind of filthy girl she is and where was her son in the next room she's dirty ,the poor baby getting dragged country to country no stability and she thinks it acceptable to shame and bully and label innocent children ,anything negative said about her is valid and was directed at her only
Disgusting, dirty witch. 🤬
---
She is a dirty little slapper! Someone who looks down on people from gutter. I’d pick being fat with a SEN child over her life anyday.
Seriously? She cannot look down on anybody. This vile bleep is lower than a sewer rat. Don't put yourself down. At least you put your child first and obviously prioritise them. This vacuous mouthbreather needs sterilising. 💯

Reactions: 8
Hi all, first time posting as she was mentioned on another thread. What a vile bleep this one is. Why does she assume 'witches on Tattle' go to the benefit office for PIP.

I've had my own business for over 30yrs and travelled the world. Is she a smackhead prozzie or something? Certainly looks it.

Here's her rant. She's having the last laugh? If I was her I wouldn't be laughing at all. Vile, deluded skank. 🤢

Only heard of this woman after multiple people have been posting about her vile thoughts towards Sen child.

I find it hilarious that she thinks being on the run from social services, having to duck on camera and being a cum bucket is something of an achievement?

She thinks her boy is going to be an entrepreneur? I'm pretty sure he will be too busy attending all his intense therapy sessions working through all the trauma from being her son.

Reactions: 10
SEN mum 🙋🏻‍♀️ How can someone who wears NHS wigs, has two kids removed from her care, and takes it up the arse on cam say anything about our kids. She deserves to be cancelled, sent back to the UK and dealt with.

She puts machete handles up her fanny ffs.

She goes on like Turkey is luxury and we should all be salivating over her life 🤢🤢 Would rather stick pins in my eyes than live there!

Also, stop curling your sideburns, head. This isn’t 1991.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
SEN mum 🙋🏻‍♀️ How can someone who wears NHS wigs, has two kids removed from her care, and takes it up the arse on cam say anything about our kids. She deserves to be cancelled, sent back to the UK and dealt with.

She puts machete handles up her fanny ffs.

She goes on like Turkey is luxury and we should all be salivating over her life 🤢🤢 Would rather stick pins in my eyes than live there!

Also, stop curling your sideburns, head. This isn’t 1991.
That made me laugh yesterday when she mentioned "travelling the world". She's only in bleeping Turkey!!! And she thinks we're all on benefits!!! 😂😂 What a vacuous bleep. Hopefully she'll cross the wrong person's path with that vile mouth of hers and get the tit kicked out of her!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That made me laugh yesterday when she mentioned "travelling the world". She's only in bleeping Turkey!!! And she thinks we're all on benefits!!! 😂😂 What a vacuous bleep. Hopefully she'll cross the wrong person's path with that vile mouth of hers and get the tit kicked out of her!
I’m sure she’s in Thailand now not Turkey ? Unless she’s gone back

Reactions: 6
She looks like she has foetal alcohol syndrome. I prefer five star holiday in Turkey unlike the crappy hotel she is hiding away in. I don’t even have to offer my crutch or arse to pay for it I have a proper job that uses my brain unlike her. My autistic son has A grades in all 6 a levels and now at university. Not ******* here pixie face!

• Heart
That's the kind of filthy girl she is and where was her son in the next room she's dirty ,the poor baby getting dragged country to country no stability and she thinks it acceptable to shame and bully and label innocent children ,anything negative said about her is valid and was directed at her only
Ewww and she calls her self a mother. The only thing your kids going to grow up to be is a druggy pimp who abuses women. I’d keep my autistic children over that any day. Not your sons fault but that’s what he’ll be if he carries on being dragged up by a dirty abusing, druggy, prozzy like you

I come here after seeing a few stitches on tiktok of her video. What a disgusting woman and mother. She doesn't deserve her children's love. I hope ss go and take her son and he can have some stability and real love in his little life.

Reactions: 4
Not heard of this woman before. Just seen her rant about autistic children and it made me mega angry! She’s definitely on the run from the social but if they get wind of where she is, they can and will take that baby. I know someone who fled abroad so she could keep her baby, someone let slip where she was so social services flew out to take the child 😭
Let’s pray 🙏🏼 this happens for the sake of that little boy. He’s so pale he’s looking see-though 😞 hopefully that dirty slaggy skip rat gets dragged back to the uk and has her head punched in! Dirty tit bleep 😡
---
View attachment 2262787 Who is having sex with her?! She looks like a ladyboy and them wigs are atrocious 😂 Wants to talk about everyone elses kids but what about your 2 little boys in the UK growing up with no mum? You are a freak
100% she’s on smack!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Fat mum of autistic children here , I have spoke openly on tattle about it and would going forward. Its funny tattle gets the bad rep but not once have I seen children with additional needs spoken about like she has. I will never be embarrassed of my children but I would be mortified to be running from social services. Karma and Ss will catch up with you babe.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She looks like she has foetal alcohol syndrome. I prefer five star holiday in Turkey unlike the crappy hotel she is hiding away in. I don’t even have to offer my crutch or arse to pay for it I have a proper job that uses my brain unlike her. My autistic son has A grades in all 6 a levels and now at university. Not ******* here pixie face!
Yeah - she really does doesn't she!!! The irony 😂.
Weren't her parents addicts too lol

Yeah - she really does doesn't she!!! The irony 😂.
Weren't her parents addicts too lol
Im pretty sure she does, she did say she wats tested 6 times for the syndrome and it came back she didn't have it, yeah right. I'd take anything she says with a heap of salt as shes a compulsive liar. She used to be a prostitute the ones that stood on street corners the only way she knows how to get through life is sell her ragged out crotch. One of her regular clients was in his 90's and she used to suck him off made me sick and he pay her loads of money and it went on hard drugs.

whatever country she is in she has found the hard drugs again. Im hoping and praying god is protecting that little boy he looks so pale and skinny like he is malnourished. It's heartbreaking

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Is there literally nothing the ss can do about it with her being over there?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.