Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mamabear012

Chatty Member
She left England when she was very early in her pregnancy with her son, did she give birth in a hospital in turkey or just have him at home? I assumed she didn’t register his birth in turkey? Is the wee boy’s birth unregistered?

Am I right in thinking if she came back over here she’d be arrested for concealing a pregnancy and birth?

Genuine Question.
I haven’t seen her on my Fyp for ages. She came up last night doing an ‘eat with me’ video 🤢. Is she eating like that on purpose? I have never in my life seen someone eat so vulgar.

mamabear012

Chatty Member
Idk why but that new place she’s staying at on the island gives me bad vibes. It looked like that hut they’re staying in doesn’t have any glass in the windows, or am I just being blind? So close to the water too, imagine when she’s off her nut the little one could easily wander off and drown

crazycakelady

VIP Member
She left England when she was very early in her pregnancy with her son, did she give birth in a hospital in turkey or just have him at home? I assumed she didn’t register his birth in turkey? Is the wee boy’s birth unregistered?

Am I right in thinking if she came back over here she’d be arrested for concealing a pregnancy and birth?
she gave birth in a European country not Turkey not sure which though
That poor kid has sun stroke and she’s just taking the piss sooner he’s taken from her the better