Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Danni78

she said she left her child in an orphanage and gave them 20 pound and she had a day to herself and left him there all day

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 4

Summerwalker

If you have a delay, yeah. Which he clearly does in my professional view.
Honestly she needs to be put away for life and he needs to be looked after I agree with you I’m not a professional but I can pick up on the traits of it and he need help from professionals and he won’t get that when his not even got a stable home or mother
She’s constantly got him in dangerous situations and it’s so upsetting she’s got twats in her comments hyping her up birds of a feather flock together anyone supporting that you part of the problem she’s not thick she’s gone to these countries knowing she’s can’t be bought back and sick nothing can be done really

Reactions: 4

Summerwalker

My thoughts exactly. Who the hell would give a women who has had all her own kids bar one removed for neglect, absconded from the uk cos she knew the same thing would happen to Cairo and also makes money scamming idiots online and flashing her fanny. Standards must be rock bottom in Cambodia. Clearly zero background checks.
Could be desperate for teachers seen shes speaks English and thought yeah you’ll do I can’t imagine the checks over there to be tight

Reactions: 3

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
I hope she didn't leave that kid in the hotel room alone whilst she went to 7/11?
That's probably a stupid question, of course she did 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 3

casperon

Chatty Member
Welcome back

Couldn’t see any suggested thread titles so made one up

Her current tiktok account is @lifewithellis, insta @trylifewithellis

Reactions: 2

catseyes1

Has she deleted her TikTok? Jesus, what a mess. She was on live the other night (3-4am her time) talking so loud, Tv and lights on while her poor son was trying to
Sleep. No remorse for losing her other kids

Here2BNosey

she said she left her child in an orphanage and gave them 20 pound and she had a day to herself and left him there all day
I'm not a fan of hers at all but I think it was meant to be a joke! Not that it's at all funny and honestly who knows with her.

Hbeau93

VIP Member
Why do all her videos look like they were filmed on a calculator 😭😭
Also did anyone see the video someone made of her son's teeth?? They were all rotten 😢

• Haha

Helliebella

VIP Member
Wow. That needs cleaning properly at the hospital and dressing and antibiotics. Is that her leg or the baby’s?

Hbeau93

VIP Member
Was she breastfeeding him on the bus? No hate at all just didn't know such fake plastic breasts could produce breast milk 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Danni78

time will tell with this sad situation unfortunately, as someone said what will she do when he is 10/12. He will want friends and stability. She will have to return to the UK eventually.

Reactions: 1