Ellie Polly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t enjoy saying positive things about her lol but i do give her credit for actually giving Leo a bedroom he likes and wants rather than sticking to an influencer look of bland beige and 🤢ige

Reactions: 4
I don’t enjoy saying positive things about her lol but i do give her credit for actually giving Leo a bedroom he likes and wants rather than sticking to an influencer look of bland beige and 🤢ige
I have to agree with you, as much as I find Ellie lazy, she has made Leo's bedroom his own and decorated it to his taste, unlike Rebecca Lamb who has put her 8 Yr old in a cold bland miserable room, no toys or anything to make it look like a child's room, using an old bed left behind by the previous owners of the house. It's one thing to post your life on IG, but it's another to prioritise social media over your child's needs/happiness

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The stupidity of thinking it’s ok for Cooper to annoy the dog and posting it on her chat! The poor dog has seizures and is elderly so could turn on Cooper if she doesn’t watch it!!

Reactions: 2
She was talking about the JML Invictus vacuum, talks about how she works with them and creates content but isn't paid to talk about their products. At no point does she mention it costs £99 or whether she was gifted the vacuum or bought it herself. She also fails to mention that there are cheaper versions available, Aldis Beldray version is £39.I find Ellie can be quite deceptive when it comes to advertising, or talking about products and definitely when it comes to AFF linking items, not always declared, links for unidentified products to random sites and rarely does she mention price. Clearly Ellie has access to a never ending supply of cash, which enables her to live the way she does, but most people prefer to live sensibly without getting into debt buying endless unnecessary junk. She's clearly always been spoilt and pampered and to some extent seems quite out of touch with the reality that most people face. I wonder if this could be a symptom of her mental health issues, does she spend money to ease boredom or unhappiness, something she can actually control. As much as she says Clint works away, once he's home he appears to prioritise his social life over time with her and the boys, I don't for one moment believe she's happy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
So odd that Clint was playing football in the garden but his 5 year old wasn't included in the activity!

Reactions: 3
So odd that Clint was playing football in the garden but his 5 year old wasn't included in the activity!
Everything about the dynamics in that household is odd. I feel sorry for Leo and Cooper, Ellie only appears interested if it's for content, otherwise ages only interested in her favourite subject, 'herself', as for Clint, he just seems completely disinterested when he is around

Fresh flowers Friday - there’s only 3 flowers (roses) in that vase it looks awful 🤦🏻‍♀️

Does anyone else think the garden seems so dangerous for the kids?! I think it every time I see it, they could so easily trip on the edge and fall onto that hard concrete floor. Cooper could just crawl off it. I’m mean hopefully they are kept a close eye on but these things can happen in a matter of moments.

Reactions: 8
Does anyone else think the garden seems so dangerous for the kids?! I think it every time I see it, they could so easily trip on the edge and fall onto that hard concrete floor. Cooper could just crawl off it. I’m mean hopefully they are kept a close eye on but these things can happen in a matter of moments.
I said that as soon as they started doing the garden, it’s an accident waiting to happen 😢 no common sense at all from either of them. But it’s all about showing off with Ellie!

Reactions: 1
Start your day with a load of washing and see what it does to your mindset??
Eh?? You ok hun?? I do a load of washing every damn day and never, not one has it changed my mindset on anything??!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Start your day with a load of washing and see what it does to your mindset??
Eh?? You ok hun?? I do a load of washing every damn day and never, not one has it changed my mindset on anything??!
She is bored, I find it interesting that she is trying to pass herself off as some kind of inspirational cleaning account.Poor Cooper spends most of the day in front of the TV. She's trying to pass off her daily routine as something out of the ordinary, when lots of people do what she does and also go out to work