Ellie Polly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok so a little thing to pick over perhaps but it’s really bothered me. She has asked people to suggest free days out over Easter - lovely. Someone suggested taking the boys to a park and she has replied that it’s a good idea because Cooper has never been to a park!! Never been to a park?! He has a 4 year old brother and she’s never once taken them to the swings or to play on a slide? Is it just me that finds that completely insane

• Wow
Reactions: 10
So they went to a family birthday party, and there was a new born baby, Cooper has chicken pox, it's a little risky when there's such a young baby there

Reactions: 6
Gosh she has Leo very high up in that carrier she’s advertising today? Surely his head shouldn’t be covering her face??!

Reactions: 2
Moaning about the cost of luggage on her EasyJet flight too! Sorry but why did you not book that when booked the holiday 🤷‍♀️ Everyone knows it’s all added on on top! Surprised she didn’t tag EasyJet for some sympathy and freebies 🤦‍♀️

Moaning about the cost of luggage on her EasyJet flight too! Sorry but why did you not book that when booked the holiday 🤷‍♀️ Everyone knows it’s all added on on top! Surprised she didn’t tag EasyJet for some sympathy and freebies 🤦‍♀️
She's a spoilt brat, some people cant afford to heat their homes and this dumb bimbo moans about the cost of luggage, maybe use the wad of cash she wash showing off on IG last week

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She could use the wod she was flashing on her stories last week! Funny how so was happy to flash the cash now she’s asking for ideas of cheap days out for the kids (cos let’s face it Ellie can’t be inside her house for a whole day without moaning she has cabin fever 🙄) asking for help with luggage.
What are you Ellie - cos your flashing the cash insta hun style, then begin for freebies on the next week.

It bugs me all these instahuns moaning about how hard it is having the kids off for the Easter holidays while they’re trying to work from home. How do you think the rest of us do it? Pay for some sort of childcare, it’s not like you can’t afford it! Or plan in advance to have time off! They act like they’re so hard done by and us minions wouldn’t possibly understand

Reactions: 8
It bugs me all these instahuns moaning about how hard it is having the kids off for the Easter holidays while they’re trying to work from home. How do you think the rest of us do it? Pay for some sort of childcare, it’s not like you can’t afford it! Or plan in advance to have time off! They act like they’re so hard done by and us minions wouldn’t possibly understand
Interesting Clint stays as far away as possible, even during school holidays. When he is home, he makes sure to meet up with his mates, even less time at home. But as soon as there's a gifted evening or meal, he's there. All these do called influencers seem to have a few things in common, inability to cope with their kids and partners who prefer to be anywhere but with them

Reactions: 1
Interesting Clint stays as far away as possible, even during school holidays. When he is home, he makes sure to meet up with his mates, even less time at home. But as soon as there's a gifted evening or meal, he's there. All these do called influencers seem to have a few things in common, inability to cope with their kids and partners who prefer to be anywhere but with them
Couldn’t agree more with everything here!! They all team up and all ‘understand’ each other tagging each other in stories, another mum whose partner works away etc. Clint is never there even in the holidays like, imagine how much that house cost to never actually live in it 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Couldn’t agree more with everything here!! They all team up and all ‘understand’ each other tagging each other in stories, another mum whose partner works away etc. Clint is never there even in the holidays like, imagine how much that house cost to never actually live in it 🤣🤣🤣
Yeah hes never there. House cost £450,000 fyi!

Yeah hes never there. House cost £450,000 fyi!
He's probably feathering a nest elsewhere with someone who doesn't parade around semi naked them start posting about, mental health. I've noticed the mental health posts always appear when she seems to be craving attention, Clint is nowhere to be seen and mummy and daddy are only stepping in for a few hours to take the kids off her hands

Why does she think it’s safe to post a picture of her child in just his swim nappy / pants. I would never ever post a picture of my child in just a nappy. On a open profile with thousands of fake followers and followers who could be anyone. I get that we see kids everywhere we look online / catalogs etc but to actively put your child in a nappy on your grid on social media when you have no idea the true extent of who is seeing it is a little bit of a ekk for me.

Why does she think it’s safe to post a picture of her child in just his swim nappy / pants. I would never ever post a picture of my child in just a nappy. On a open profile with thousands of fake followers and followers who could be anyone. I get that we see kids everywhere we look online / catalogs etc but to actively put your child in a nappy on your grid on social media when you have no idea the true extent of who is seeing it is a little bit of a ekk for me.
It’s bleeping gross. She’s done this a few times now. There’s literally no excuse for it with the amount of accessible info about how these pictures can be used by sickos! It’s pure ignorance and stupidity, and as a former “teacher” she especially should know better.

Her story about intrusive thoughts concerns me, she's using it for content but also encouraging followers to share their experiences, but she has zero support available to anyone who may experiencing serious issues. Whilst Ellie may have experienced similar/the same, she is not equipped to provide effective support or advice that is relevant to that individuals situation. Her own behaviour and daily posts, clearly shows, that whilst she has been weaned off medication, she still struggles and requires a great deal of support from her parents. I'd like to point out it's good that Ellie can document and share her experiences on social media, it's a form of therapy and whilst it's a positive move for her, it's as if she's actually exploiting vulnerable followers just so she has relevant content. Her bragging about what she buys, showing wads of cash she spends is not considering the feelings of followers who may not only be experiencing intrusive thoughts but also struggling with the current financial strains being placed on so many families. I do wonder how much of a contributor to her mental health problems is her very clearly toxic relationship with Clint?

Did she actually serve Dominos at a soft play party??? Literally cannot get over the laziness??

• Haha
Did she actually serve Dominos at a soft play party??? Literally cannot get over the laziness??
Doesn’t the soft play offer a food service probably too tight to pay for it and got a pizza on the cheap 🤣 I’d be gutted party’s are all about the party food not a slice of pizza their kids like 🤦🏻‍♀️

Spotted. Walked past Ellie with both boys and her mum. No Clint- what a surprise. Was expecting him to be around considering its Cooper's birthday tomorrow. Was trying to take a picture but it's the market today and I wasn't ready!
She's got her scraped back hair - anyone else think it just doesn't suit her?

Spotted. Walked past Ellie with both boys and her mum. No Clint- what a surprise. Was expecting him to be around considering its Cooper's birthday tomorrow. Was trying to take a picture but it's the market today and I wasn't ready!
She's got her scraped back hair - anyone else think it just doesn't suit her?
I love when someone sees them in public! Is she pretty in real life? Short? Slim? How does she come across? X

I love when someone sees them in public! Is she pretty in real life? Short? Slim? How does she come across? X
Difficult to say cus I've known of Ellie for years so her personality overshadows her looks if that makes any sense. She is a mean girl which comes across in her face. She could be pretty if she stops scraping her hair back and those huge glasses do not suit her. She is slim yeah but doesn't wear flattering clothes. I'd say she is quite insecure really with post baby body as she was covered in layers yesterday. Huge coat and it wasn't needed in the weather we had.

Beggy Polly can’t even buy her kids birthday decorations has to go on the beg for them