Ellie Polly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Usually I like Ellie Polly but recently it's been endless ADs and AF links, mostly for things she doesn't own. Since announcing she's pregnant again, she's posting ads and AF links every single day. Today we were treated to two Ads, this morning with her fiancée advertising men's razors and now this evening advertising jewellery. I know she's not the only person doing this, but I had always liked her and felt her posts were 'real', but now if she's not moaning about feeling sick, she's posting pictures of the crap she's eating, not sure how much of her nausea is pregnancy related and just down to her poor diet. Who eats chocolate and drinks Pepsi when feeling nauseated

Reactions: 1
I'm so glad this thread has been created! I was about to make one myself!

She has definitely fell down the typical annoying influencer hole, this will be her downfall. The constant ADS are starting to really annoy me, none wants to see that tit on Instagram anymore!

I'm currently pregnant with baby no.2 aswell and I cant believe how much she is moaning! it's like shes the only person to ever be pregnant 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I used to really like her too - she’s local to me and I felt she was real as she was still working as a teacher etc.
Now it’s just moaning and ads for the same old tat every “influencer” is flogging?
I really didn’t like the whole “guess the new babies name from the necklace” thing much either? Felt like mega selling out??

She won’t go back to being a teacher will she?

Reactions: 4
I used to really like her too - she’s local to me and I felt she was real as she was still working as a teacher etc.
Now it’s just moaning and ads for the same old tat every “influencer” is flogging?
I really didn’t like the whole “guess the new babies name from the necklace” thing much either? Felt like mega selling out??

I could be wrong, it might have been someone else, but I’m pretty sure she said in a q&a the other day that’s she’s finishing at 28 weeks and won’t be returning to teaching after the baby

She said she's got a new position as a manager, so whether that will be more office based or still teaching I'm not sure

I'm so glad this thread has been created! I was about to make one myself!

She has definitely fell down the typical annoying influencer hole, this will be her downfall. The constant ADS are starting to really annoy me, none wants to see that tit on Instagram anymore!

I'm currently pregnant with baby no.2 aswell and I cant believe how much she is moaning! it's like shes the only person to ever be pregnant 🤮
I'm a mum and I know every pregnancy is all that matters to the woman who's pregnant, with first babies you can forgive the never ending pregnancy chat and grumbles, but with a second baby I don't understand why she's behaving like she is surprised by her body changes. I feel sorry for her fiance, because he seems to spend the day at work, returns home to start fitting flooring or some other DIY, all while she lays on the sofa complaining of feeling sick, eating chocolate and watching Netflix. She's starting to come across as quite a pampered princess rather than a pregnant, working mum of one

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Glad I found this thread. Been baffling me for ages why she goes on SO much about being pregnant. I know it’s a big thing in her life but it’s constant about how ‘big she is’ how she ‘can’t get over’ the size of her bump, every post must reference the baby even a nice one cuddled up to her son she has to make it about being pregnant. I think she’s really trying to push the ‘mum’ aspect of her channel in hopes to not have to return to work.. just a guess but why else won’t she just be.. normal?!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Glad I found this thread. Been baffling me for ages why she goes on SO much about being pregnant. I know it’s a big thing in her life but it’s constant about how ‘big she is’ how she ‘can’t get over’ the size of her bump, every post must reference the baby even a nice one cuddled up to her son she has to make it about being pregnant. I think she’s really trying to push the ‘mum’ aspect of her channel in hopes to not have to return to work.. just a guess but why else won’t she just be.. normal?!
She's signed up with Channel mum, which would also explain the endless AF links and ADs. I loved that she was a teacher and her vlogs posted quite helpful tips, but since finding out she's pregnant , everything is either advertising or moaning about pregnancy. She treats it as an illness rather than natural. Ibe6ssid it before, how much of the nausea is pregnancy related and how much is poor diet related. She complains of feeling tired and unable to do muchbut has a miraculous recovery when she's shopping out out for lunch

• Heart
Complaining about her engagement again *yawn*!
All she seems to do is complain or whinge. She really has changed into just another generic mummy flogger she used to be full of educational tips for younger children actually utilising her teaching expertise. Now she just seems to keep posting ads or AF links. The men's razor her and Clint advertised costs roughly £150, she really is loosing her relatable down to earth appeal

Last edited: