Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LucyJade1994

My friend doesn’t want the vaccine and I don’t think she will ever have the vaccine. She doesn’t trust them and she has had covid twice and she said to me she trusts her immune system. She is sharing links about the vaccine and she says she is pro vaccine and not anti vaccine. She refuses to vaccinate her children from covid. I respect her opinion but I feel she is reading too much into the internet and what other people think.

Lurkerlurker2019

Apparently university students will have to be fully vaccinated by April 2022 to continue with their course or they will have to quit? I don’t know how true this is but I’ve seen it all over Facebook? My friend goes to uni and doesn’t want the vaccine so idk what she will do she’s supposed to graduate next year!
This is true for healthcare students ie: nursing, midwifery, medicine but I haven't heard of it for any other courses.

Meg77

Chatty Member
Liey is challenging doctors to debate with her and tagging bbc, Sky etc in it.

How long is it going to be before she declares that even the BBC & Sky are so scared of her superior knowledge that they won’t take her challenge.

Here’s the post.
What ‘experts’ are the troofers going to offer up? Jesus wept.

‘I don’t watch TV, listen to the radio or read the news and neither should you’

In fact she sacks clients who mention they have been consuming MSM.

19B5ACD9-065C-4B12-8E03-B41D9017E000.png

Last edited: