Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FatFelix

VIP Member
Grifting has started.
I too have decided on a career change. I'm not one for self agrandisement but my knowledge of law and medicine has improved exponentially because of Facebook and you tube etc. I had considered dentistry.

Teeth
Whitening
And
Treatments
Or

Creating
Unusual
New
Teeth

Didn't think the acronyms went well, so have decided on medicine. I shall of course be frightening my customers with tales of 5G and vaccine damage. I will be having a go fund me to cover my non existent court costs and shall be charging £900 a pop for a consultation. (Radioactive jewellery will of course be available) My sister who has a few box sets of "silent witness" will be doing autopsies if things don't pan out. My niece will be popping over with the attached to finalise my training. What could possibly go wrong 🤷.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11

AceAET

Anyone seen the latest from exposing_nothing? Apparently mark sexton has over 150 witness statements, including from people who have actually died from taking the vaccine. I mean, I was sceptical before but if he’s got statements from actual dead people then I have to agree that the evidence is now overwhelming/irrefutable.
What a twat he is still this is the crime number that has already been closed by the police 🤣🤣🤣 He has stopped people from seeing my comments on his posts but he hasn’t actually blocked me so I like filling up his posts with my comments & I think he likes it as he sends me nice private messages from time to time 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha

Northernoik2020

VIP Member
Just read that very poorly put together HMRC email. What a big pile of shit. So, she hasn’t been able to access her bank accounts for over a year? What a load of bollocks. I mean aside of the fact she says she doesn’t pay any bills and therefore won’t need a lot of cash, how has she been feeding her kids? She is so full of shit.

VeritasMS

I've done a bit more digging into Ms De Buisserets military career if anyone is interested?
She has massively inflated something trivial, and stretched the truth about her service. I've also found more questions than answers with some of her statements.
Unfortunately there isn't a short version so I'll leave it to the audience to decide.

FatFelix

VIP Member
Please, I appeal to the truthers lurking reading this thread. WHAT THE EFFING HELL DOES "STAY IN YOUR TRUTH" or "STAY IN YOUR SOVEREIGNTY" ACTUALLY MEAN

I literally have no idea what that means, and how if I'm not aligned with your thinking means I'm not sovereign or I'm not living my truth? My truth is that scientists/ virologists know more about this than Julie-MLM-hun Cahoon, Ash-exposing- himself or any other popular truthers. Please, I'm begging you, please tell us what you mean
Do your own research
If you don't know now you never will
I'm not here to explain things to you
Etc etc

• Haha

Northernoik2020

VIP Member
Ellie, Ellie, she’ll be quite mad
The kids are out with their real dad
They needed food, but where to take all six?
KFC, he pondered, yep, sounds like a good fix.

Ellie, well, she’s raging, her kids don’t eat shit food
Only problem being, she’s in a bit of a mood
She’s scouring the U.K. looking for a doc
A real one this time, not one that’s a cock.

Sorry it’s not up to Chubby’s standards, but I tried. 😂😂😂

• Haha

AceAET

How can you compare sissors to a vaccine that works? They are like oh the vaccine doesn’t work because you have to keep having it. No it works but you have to have boosters because the vaccine won’t work as well 6 months after you’ve had it or 2 year after you’ve had it. They are so full of rubbish honestly and they call us sheep and brainwashed! Had enough of them now. View attachment 921552View attachment 921553for having the vaccines and following the rules!!
With their own doing they just show how thick they really are with posts like this!!
I forgot about her, the woman that won’t have the vaccine in her but quite happily let Aron Walton inside her 🤣🤣🤮

• Sick
  • Haha

FatFelix

VIP Member
So here's how Ash's question time farce will play out.

He's already told his followers he wants to go in. They think it's brilliant.

He will tell them he's officially applied.

He will then tell them they turned hin down or ignored him.

His followers will think he's a warrior and the BBC are scared of the truth.

Ash will be a cunt.

• Haha

PixiePomPom

VIP Member
Ah yes, Ms Hocking-Okell. Who correctly predicted the following in a viral video in March 2021 that before September 2021:

The great financial reset happened,
The CDC was been taken to court and dismantled,
The Vaccine rollout has stopped,
The new government was installed,
Multiple arrests all over the world happened!

Checks notes. Oh dear...
Ha ha ha!!!

Attachments

• Haha

FatFelix

VIP Member
I couldn’t think of anything worse than watching two stupid bints talking utter shit.
I can’t stand that Jenna making out she isn’t anti vaxx & apparently thousands of nurses have spoken to her but she’s never backed any of this up.
This was her plan all along build up a following & hopefully something like this would come up I don’t get how there are people out there that fund this shit & I don’t believe half of these people actually believe the nonsense they spread they just know it’s an easy way to make money from the gullible.
Can you imagine it.. "hello you lovely people and welcome to cunt TV. My names Jenna and I'd like to welcome my viewers today. Both of you... Gareth and David. Today I'll be talking shite and perhaps crying a bit"

• Haha
Reactions: 10

FatFelix

VIP Member
I love the fact that Jaclyn is vehemently opposed to vaccine jibjabs as we "don't know what's in it". Happy to take the botox jibjab and we do know what's in it. Poison. It's literally Poison. Also scoffs at the tests as flaky and makes a living from bio resonance using a machine to measure the frequency of energy wavelengths coming from the body to tell people they have an illness they didn't know they had... surely not. Couldn't make it up.

• Haha
Reactions: 10