Ellie Grey #10 Social services gave her a call, no they didn’t, not at all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ alive! What is that??? thanks for the description. She looks absolutely terrifying, but she sounds a delight I will have to look her up immediately. I have never heard of her before, I don’t know how she has escaped my attention to be honest.

Exactly this!!! They are giving the government way too much credit. It took them four fucking years to negotiate the shittest Brexit deal ever. As if they could collude with every single government in the world, in order to fool us all.
But the governments corruption and ineptitude has most definitely given more fuel to some of these crazy theories!

Sheepy troofers brilliant. At least you were quick to realise how ridiculous her claims were!

I can’t believe this thread is on 52 pages already I have some catching up to do!

Reactions: 6
Nosey - can you put this up & her airport departure post?
Yes. And maybe a separate post about trolling with an example of her actually trolling a ‘woman with children’ & tag Danny Rampling in it

Screenshot of Mummynutrition’s comment thread. Anyone got a screenshot of Ellie inciting her flock to go & harass her in her stories?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

My thing is, these numbers are all inflated. I emailed the Covid deaths direct this week and was told they count any death with a positive.

Not from actual covid. Someone got a freedom of information request and less tjan 1.5% of deaths in Scotland actually died from covid. Just seems somethings not right.

Reactions: 2
It shut her up though and that's the aim. Fuck her
It did shut her up.. but at what cost? Stooping as low as her and her twat followers? She loves to play the victim and that telegram ambush gave her all the victimhood she could need. Doing what @nosey_cow is doing is where we need to be. Not throwing insults like this: -

to add I’m not in anyway innocent… I’ve called her every name under the sun. But sharing her nudes etc.. not addressing what she’s actually done. Is too far. Who gives a fuck about her nudes. It’s hardly her crime of the century.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
In her crazy video about all the different conspiracy theories she believed in she said that the suns uv rays don’t hurt you.. I remember her scoffing at the idea.
Sunburn is just the toxins and bad vibrations leaving your body

Reactions: 4
Just saw the best comment about her on Insta. ‘I thought Lola Ferrari had been exhumed’

Laughed so much a bit of wee came out.

Reactions: 8
respectfully, I think you are over simplifying an incredibly complex issue here. This might help, it’s a bit outdated but gives you a bit more of an idea of how things work: https://publichealthmatters.blog.gov.uk/2020/08/12/behind-the-headlines-counting-covid-19-deaths/

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.