Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
I can’t work out how she can afford it either! I think she is still hoping to latch onto some footballer or rich bloke.
I agree. Same with her friend Steph, they both live together don’t they and I can imagine them both latching onto a footballer or rapper for the money & fame.

Reactions: 7

HPLC123

Stephanie and Elle both got a private jet to mykonos from ? i think ibiza?? Who on earth is funding this?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

CheshireTea

Chatty Member
I don’t get why she’s had the mini tuck / lipo but then always wears baggy clothes... all smoke and mirrors she won’t be able to ‘keep’ the effects of the surgery because she likes getting on it too much!

Reactions: 6

PinkPepper

Chatty Member
I can’t work out how she can afford it either! I think she is still hoping to latch onto some footballer or rich bloke.

Reactions: 5

Kindred_

VIP Member
She had 1.2 million followers but only has 100+ comments. Embarrassing she probably bought most of them.
she must have a lot of bought and bot accounts. I’m sorry but there is no way she has 1.2 million people that are interested in her life🤣

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Does she still live with Stephanie Lam? A few weeks ago Stephanie was with Molly but Ellie has been in Dubai for God knows how long. Stephanie doesn't look the type but Jesus Ellie does look the type for all this Dubai stuff

BorisBear

VIP Member
Wow her new boobs are huge! She looked so cute in love island, all her insta pics seem to be post op too.

Reactions: 4

Kindred_

VIP Member
How does she afford that apartment in hale though really? 😳
She will be clinging onto molly for dear life now they live in the same place.

Kindred_

VIP Member
Some photos aren’t necessarily edited it’s just posing in a way that’s flattering. Everyone on Influencer on Instagram does it unless they’re “body positive”
It’s not just the posing though. If you watch her on tv and then look at her Instagram you wouldn’t know it was the same person.
And when I say this I mean it more facially rather than her body. But she edits both x