Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

You Won Jane

lol stephanie was easily one of the most forgettable islanders in love island history. I seriously doubt its popularity and brand deals that's paying for her trips
I didn’t even know she was on Love Island I thought she was just some random influencer that follows them about 🤣

Reactions: 11

Kindred_

VIP Member
Honestly the biggest catfish ever!
She was such a scruff in love island, don’t think she ever washed her hair, or brushed it! 🤮

Reactions: 10

Lalalaand

VIP Member
Here you go...

Left is the lipo belly
Right is the non lipo belly

you can see the skin is so stretched and her belly button is visibly different
The left picture looks absolutely ridiculous. She looked far better in the right. Also its very clear that she put on a bit of weight after love Island, absolutely nothing wrong with that. But how about actually leading a healthier lifestyle to get you where you want to be rather than resorting to surgery, ive just never understood that? Sooo lazy

Reactions: 9

Kindred_

VIP Member
Wow her new boobs are huge! She looked so cute in love island, all her insta pics seem to be post op too.
Omg she was awful in love island! Honestly I was so shocked by how scruffy she was. Her hair was always greasy and stuck to her head, she looked grubby the whole time 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9

THOTSEXPOSED

Chatty Member
Yes it’s her, people have been calling her catfish for years now. Not surprised as her Insta posts look nothing like the pap pics. But you can see it’s the same person when looking at the eyes lol can’t trust anything else as she went ham and completely changed her face (and body).

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8

PinkPepper

Chatty Member
She edits the hell out of her photos. She seems to have fallen by the wayside since Love Island and not many companies seem interested in her. So she’d be better off getting a proper job now.

w3bgoss3

Any opinions?

Personally i think shes looks NOTHING like her pictures [emoji32]

Boobmarley

No tea I'm afraid from me just observations. Looks very amicable the split from Amy Reddish seeing as she still following the owners family besides the PLT guy owner himself on Instagram. I recall following Faye while back and she was dating a black guy (who was private on Insta) but then randomly all his pics were deleted so likely to have broken up with him during her sisters break up too. I'm sure he had no connection with Umar but did wonder how he kept up with all her designer splurges and holidays...unsure how they are both going to keep up with their mortgage payments with no proper income. as Amy has bought a house with her mum & is doing it up and Faye has her own house with their endless trips to London and extravagant holidays... They both don't seem to have a sugar daddy unless PLT gave a massive payout???
Know people who worked at PLT they said they both got a years paid salary supposedly.. but i think they were pushing for more. People suspected it was because they knew insider info on Umar and he’s keeping them sweet to keep them quiet. They said they were going to use the money to set up their own business with the contacts they’d made. However seems just to be a ‘talent’ business with some of their closest talentless chums like Elle? Also they supposedly spent most of 2020 blowing the money on extravagant holidays. Bit short sighted seeing as neither were remotely qualified or experienced for their roles at PLT and got it purely from Amy sleeping with the owner. It’s not like they’ve got much to offer with a new business i dont reckon they have much work ethic they seem more concerned about dressing up and getting drunk. Dont reckon it will be long before the moneys dried up.

• Heart

briannaroseee

Stephanie and Elle both got a private jet to mykonos from ? i think ibiza?? Who on earth is funding this?
lol stephanie was easily one of the most forgettable islanders in love island history. I seriously doubt its popularity and brand deals that's paying for her trips

Lily0392

I don’t get it on pap pictures , she wears bikinis that are way too small for her. She’s not fat or overweight in the slightest but wearing clothes that’s too small is never going to be flattering

Reactions: 7