Ellen Miller

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure they will be great parents, just curious how much of her private life she is willing to put online now. It’s fine during pregnancy but putting the child on YouTube once it’s born…”family vlogging” never ends well.
for someone who definitely doesnt seem keen to want to go back to work and wants to live a stepford mum lifestyle.. i’m willing to bet she will will have no qualms putting the kid on youtube.she might cover their face but everything else will be made public and for content.

She has been dying to have some decent content.

i have kids myself and I literally have 0 interest in pregnancy/family vlogging stuff, its all so boring and tedious imo
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5
for someone who definitely doesnt seem keen to want to go back to work and wants to live a stepford mum lifestyle.. i’m willing to bet she will will have no qualms putting the kid on youtube.she might cover their face but everything else will be made public and for content.

She has been dying to have some decent content.

i have kids myself and I literally have 0 interest in pregnancy/family vlogging stuff, its all so boring and tedious imo
I was going to say, I think she’s actually going to lose quite a bit of interest if she pivots to being a mommy vlogger. There’s already so many of those and most people feel negatively about watching children online. She will definitely lose me as a viewer who’s been around since she was at 3k subs. Shall be interesting to see what happens.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4
I was going to say, I think she’s actually going to lose quite a bit of interest if she pivots to being a mommy vlogger. There’s already so many of those and most people feel negatively about watching children online. She will definitely lose me as a viewer who’s been around since she was at 3k subs. Shall be interesting to see what happens.
I agree, there are so many generic mummy vloggers, especially around London and the SE. Ellen unfortunately lost her USP when she quit her job. Now she's been out of work for a couple of years and will soon be on maternity leave anyway, so it will be very hard for her to break back into the great career path she was on. She could have gained a lot of new followers showing how to balance a career and parenthood, but as it is she is now completely un-relatable. I predict she will have a brief period of boosted engagement where she is 'gifted' a lot of baby gear etc, but that's not going to be sustainable. I do wish her well though, the kid will be lucky growing up in that beautiful house by the river, and her and Cameron do seem like decent people who will be devoted parents.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5