Ellen Miller

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven't watched, but I saw the thumbnail where she's wearing quite a chunky oversized jumper. Seems a bit early for chunky knits...
I’ve noticed loads of similar YouTubers doing ‘autumn’ content are dressed like there’s a snow storm outside! It’s still 18-20 degrees, they don’t even need a coat! Bunch of bleeping idiots!

She particularly pisses me off banging on like a Haribo-filled 13 year old about Taylor Swift and describing things as ‘so fun’ - it’s ‘such’, you bloody moron, not ‘so’! As if she didn’t go to a private school, either - well, Mrs and Mrs Miller, that was money down the drain!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
Yep, her latest video today she doesn’t show her tummy area at all and her face looks a bit more swollen. I know it’s not good taste to speculate on a woman’s body and pregnancy but I think its definitely probably for her.
I think you are right, she looked a little peaky, and the birthday lunch was waters all round and they are usually quite a boozy pair!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3
IMG_1748.jpeg
Either she keeps tabs on this page or got asked about it lol

Only following one now -
 
  • Wow
Reactions: 1
She definitely keeps tab on this page. I know in the past she addressed a few things we said about her. Tbf I imagine most influencers/content creators are on here!

Watch her make the slow descent into being a “momfluencer/tradwife”.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4
Half way through it.....it's really dull!
I got through it all and it was dull. She makes chores I do after work/at the weekend sound like an exhausting, busy full time job! I don’t envy her lifestyle, I imagine she must feel quite lost, lonely and aimless. Especially so if her peers are progressing in their careers and also having children.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
I gave up after the first couple minutes too…it was so boring even for her usual home content.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
What was with the chunky jumpers in the last vlog? She back to wearing sleeveless summer tops in this one!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
What was with the chunky jumpers in the last vlog? She back to wearing sleeveless summer tops in this one!
A lot of these types of 'cosy autumn' so called content creators are dressed like it's arctic conditions, despite it still being 20 degrees!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
A lot of these types of 'cosy autumn' so called content creators are dressed like it's arctic conditions, despite it still being 20 degrees!
Yeah, but what I mean is she was wearing chunky jumpers like it's the middle of winter in last weeks vlog and then in this most recent vlog she was back to sleeveless summer tops. Bit strange!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
I thought they'd have got a dog first. At least she'll have some purpose to her life now, she's been desperately floundering since the wedding.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3
I thought they'd have got a dog first. At least she'll have some purpose to her life now, she's been desperately floundering since the wedding.
I remember a Q&A from a few years back where the plan was marriage, then dog, then baby. I guess those plans changed.

I'm sure lots of pregnancy and baby content is incoming... 🥱
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3
I’m sure they will be great parents, just curious how much of her private life she is willing to put online now. It’s fine during pregnancy but putting the child on YouTube once it’s born…”family vlogging” never ends well.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1