Elle.Rose27

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has said it was to do with her man because she has just said on live now I will never go to jail for a man again

Reactions: 1
She has said it was to do with her man because she has just said on live now I will never go to jail for a man again
No she didn't, I am watching the live, she said it was not anything to do with her man, it was another man. She said she never knew what she did could put her in jail and if she could go back in time she would change it

No she didn't, I am watching the live, she said it was not anything to do with her man, it was another man. She said she never knew what she did could put her in jail and if she could go back in time she would change it
Yes your right I miss heard her then she confirmed it wasn’t to do with her baby dad I just assumed she said I wouldn’t go to jail for another man it was her baby dad 😂 She said it was something to do with county lines I think that could be a drug ring

She’s an idiot, she’s got a real superior attitude about her, the way she talks as well is ridiculous. Thinks she’s some sort of mafia wife.

Reactions: 2
Watched it, she didn’t actually explain why she was in just that it was to do with a lad and some other girls. She was very repetitive. Could have done it in the half the time if I’m being honest.
i wanted tea and i didn’t get it 🤣

It wasn’t even outlining what she went to prison for 😂😂 pretty pointless

i’m trying to find it on google & nothing 💔
what a pointless youtube video of her yapping

I dont think she was doing anything that serious. she did say she wasnt aware that what she was
doing was illegal. probably taking drug money for her bf or keeping stuff in her house for him

Her ‘I’m a teen mum’ post making out she isn’t a statistic: did you not just get out of prison? Are the dads both not criminals? 🤣

Reactions: 4
Her ‘I’m a teen mum’ post making out she isn’t a statistic: did you not just get out of prison? Are the dads both not criminals? 🤣
I know loads of teen mums and not single of them have been to prison. I had my eldest at 18 and never been arrested 🤦🏻‍♀️

So she’s just uploaded a TikTok, explaining a little bit more… at first I thought she was involved with fraud, but seems like she was definitely holding drugs for that man (is it her baby Dad?) she was holding drugs in her house.. especially if there were other girls involved too. It’s not uncommon for these drug dealers to have multiple spots that girls let them use.. awful!

I know loads of teen mums and not single of them have been to prison. I had my eldest at 18 and never been arrested 🤦🏻‍♀️
I was 15 lol. It’s more the irony of her making out people make assumptions about her because she’s a teen mum and making out she’s great and dandy when she’s very clearly not.