Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
For a 4-5 month old(?) - yes was thinking the same thing. I know babies could look abit frail at the newborn phase but by 3 months they should already be bouncy smily and chubby. Hope Gigi is doing ok and not a victim of Elle’s selfish (neglectful) ways already 😢
Sounds like Gigi is wheezing in the end clip where she is looking at her baby book

Either there was something horrendously wrong with that house, or they weren’t trying that hard to sell it. As someone who myself grew up literally blocks from that house, I can assure you that houses in that neighborhood sell quickly. It’s a very desirable neighborhood. Now of course it is right next to a parking lot, but the parking lot is not crazy busy and is for a lovely beachfront park. So even that is not a reason for the house to not sell.

We passed on a house that was next door to a famous artist. We love art, but they had sculptures in their front yard, which attracted many people
(aka strangers) and we had safety concerns about our kids being outside. Perhaps being next door to a parking lot has a similar safety concern in the suburbs. Also, an all-blue kitchen may not appeal to everyone :sneaky: