Elle Florence #13 I Got 99 Problems but Cashmere Hoarding Ain't One!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think even if the stylist wouldve told her balayage she would still insist on doing her own thing 🤡🤡 such girlboss move

Reactions: 6
I think even if the stylist wouldve told her balayage she would still insist on doing her own thing 🤡🤡 such girlboss move
Well she is paying the price, its already looking like it's a grown out home box dye.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I recall she said in the blond reveal that her new hair is balayage. 🤔🥴🤕🤒🤢 Like someone said here that Elle has a knack for finding the worst salons and beauty treatments (ex microblade eyebrows, eyelash extensions, nails, and so on). And she will sometimes travel a long way (get Ginette to chauffeur her) to reach the salons to get the worst results!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
But she can't go to a local salon! It takes up too much time.

Don't we remember her soliloquy on how "future Elle" would be so thankful that she went to get her toes done--such a taxing ordeal, mind you--before leaving for her trip because apparently it would have been such a waste of time to do so in Hawaii? To wit:

"I had to do something that for many, I think, would feel like an act of self-care. For me right now in this moment it feels more like an annoyance but I know future Elle will be grateful that I did this. I'm going to get my toes done. As of Sunday I'll be wearing sandals a lot so I'll be happy that I made the time to do this rather than looking for somewhere to do it in Hawaii sometime before Christmas."

I would imagine it would be the same for her hair. Precious Elle can't be with us mere mortals spending an afternoon at a salon. She has other things to take up her time like watching Hallmark movies, shilling her crappy products, and not caring about her cats she puts into "storage" like her furniture.
I hope she doesn't wait 2 months between pedicure appointments 🤮 in that time her toenails will be more like Bebe's claws.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's gotta be playing 4D chess right now and laughing at all of us. Fisherman must have a 50 year old woman fetish and Elle is locking him down like the #girlboss she is. Thats the only explanation I can think of after looking at that picture of those two wine aunts.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 959000
Too good not to share. What is your favourite part? The hair, the dress or the smug smile? 🤭
I think Ginette looks good for her age and I generally have no objections to her style--nothing spectacular but inoffensive-- but I certainly would never recommend that a woman in her 30s dress the same as Ginette. Elle literally looks like she borrowed a dress from her mother. There is not a single element of how Elle is styled that makes her look youthful.

Reactions: 15
View attachment 959000
Too good not to share. What is your favourite part? The hair, the dress or the smug smile? 🤭
My favourite part: definitely the hair. Why does it look so bad? I don’t understand the harsh line at her shoulder between black and blonde. Why isn’t the colour more blended in? Balayage is suppose to be really blended with lots of fine colour hand painted, no? As on tattler already said this looks like a grown out home dye kit.

• Haha
I think Ginette looks good for her age and I generally have no objections to her style--nothing spectacular but inoffensive-- but I certainly would never recommend that a woman in her 30s dress the same as Ginette. Elle literally looks like she borrowed a dress from her mother. There is not a single element of how Elle is styled that makes her look youthful.
I agree. Ginette looks 5 years younger than she is and Elle looks 20 years older than she is. Amazing how they meet in the 'middle'

I still think shes thinking 8 moves ahead of us. Maybe the horrible hair is the prssure him to set a wedding date, knowing she won't walk down the aisle looking like that and will dye it back to brown.

Has Elle mentioned if she's vaxxed or not? I get the antivax vibes off her

Reactions: 4
Has Elle mentioned if she's vaxxed or not? I get the antivax vibes off her
I don't think she's vaxxed. She stopped her restaurant recs not long after Seattle put vaccine requirements for restaurants. I think the place she went to for her birthday was on her retirement island and from what I gathered from my BIL does not have the vaccine requirement that Seattle has. From what my BIL told me it is bars, restaurant etc in Seattle that all require proof of vaccination.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
She should do some damage control and just dye her hair back to her natural hair color STAT.

Reactions: 8
I don't think she's vaxxed. She stopped her restaurant recs not long after Seattle put vaccine requirements for restaurants. I think the place she went to for her birthday was on her retirement island and from what I gathered from my BIL does not have the vaccine requirement that Seattle has. From what my BIL told me it is bars, restaurant etc in Seattle that all require proof of vaccination.
Oof I was thinking the same thing.. going to hawaii unvaxxed? What a selfish cnt. She deserves that broom hair. 🧹

• Haha
I wouldn't be surprised if she fell for the claims that the vaccine affects your fertility, and given how desperate she is to get hitched, have kids, she could see the vaccine as a legitimate obstacle to pursuing her goal.
I wonder if she is aware that kids aren't pets and you can't just board them somewhere to run off to Hawaii for months. I mean, when they're 10 or something, you could send them to a boarding school but that would make replicating the co dependent relationship that Smelle and Spermbrows have quite difficult 🤭

• Haha
  • Sad
I wonder if she is aware that kids aren't pets and you can't just board them somewhere to run off to Hawaii for months. I mean, when they're 10 or something, you could send them to a boarding school but that would make replicating the co dependent relationship that Smelle and Spermbrows have quite difficult 🤭
Very wealthy women often treat their kids that way, basically leaving them to be raised by an au pair most of the time so they can shop and lunch and travel. I think Elle wants to be that wealthy, but not gonna happen on the kind of husband money Elle can command.

• Sick
Idk, I definitely think she's vaccinated.
Me too, she seems like a follower.
Not that all vaxxed people are followers (my whole family got poked because we believe in vaccination and are knowledgeable about the mechanism), but I think when Elle saw some influencers showing off their cards, she wanted one too.

Reactions: 3
Idk, I definitely think she's vaccinated.
Yeah unless theres an antivax subplot in the Rescuers Down Under, I don't think it would even occur to Elle to think twice about getting vaccinated.If anything I bet she was first in line to get it so she could have another arrow in her quiver when convincing suitors to canoodle on the fancy couch.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
^ This.

She needed to be out and about and ensnaring a man as soon as possible, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oof I was thinking the same thing.. going to hawaii unvaxxed? What a selfish cnt. She deserves that broom hair. 🧹
Both Elle and her mother travelled to/from Hawaii before vaccines so yeah... selfish and Karen vibes. I'm also surprised Elle hasn't ventured to Vancouver in her European vehicle to show the fisherman her old stomping grounds but that requires proof of vaccination so maybe Elle or the fisherman aren't vaxxed? Also curious about her mother's home (the one she hosted Elle's 30th birthday party at, complete with country music band and gourmet BBQ) and if the two spinsters will ever be back there or if her mother now lives in Hawaii year-round.

As per Instagram, Elle is still in Hawaii fishing and drinking champagne in a beer cozy no doubt gifted from the fisherman. It's the Joe camping fiasco all over again!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.