Elle Florence #13 I Got 99 Problems but Cashmere Hoarding Ain't One!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her mother raised her to have the audacity and mediocrity of a white man 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So while Elle is visiting Hawaii's best tackle shops, Joe's girlfriend (assuming they are still together!) just made partner at her law firm! Now that is #girlboss :sick: and worthy of a swanky dinner at the Vancouver Club. Elle, meanwhile, quit all her jobs and is marooned on the PNW's premier retiree island with a man who is seemingly obsessed with fishing. Such a contrast!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Here's #Girlboss breakup: https://we.tl/t-4kWK2pyiHX

And a 2017 vlogmas you might have missed (it was deleted?) feat. the "12 days of Joe" advent calendar (cosmetic samples and drugstore chocolate... sad) and Elle finding time in her busy schedule to parade through Nordstrom at 9 a.m. on a work day: https://we.tl/t-cWIYjVjv9w
Wow, thanks for making this available. She deleted so many of her Joe era videos, so I never saw their dynamic. He was such a sweet nerd and she's self absorbed and took him for granted. Proud of him for escaping. Once you're in a toxic relationship, it hard to get out. How he handled it was probably the only way he could have safely extracted himself from the grasp of a narcissist.

Reactions: 7
Wow, thanks for making this available. She deleted so many of her Joe era videos, so I never saw their dynamic. He was such a sweet nerd and she's self absorbed and took him for granted. Proud of him for escaping. Once you're in a toxic relationship, it hard to get out. How he handled it was probably the only way he could have safely extracted himself from the grasp of a narcissist.
I can't blame him for seeing that as the only clean way to end it. She even says in her post-mortem that he was very firm about ending things, which meant that after coming home to packed suitcases, she STILL tried to talk him out of it. #girlboss? Not really. more like #girlsummerintern.

He's so done with her and her hairy sisterhood of mother and cat in that video. The fact she would upload it to show everyone how she was completely surprised by the breakup and things seemed just fine shows she cannot read the room, even (and maybe especially) when she's the only one in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ginette and Elle are morphing into the same person. Go look at her insta stories.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Screenshot_20220102-163321.png

Too good not to share. What is your favourite part? The hair, the dress or the smug smile? 🤭

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Has her mother lost some weight? Hopefully she it's due to an illness.

I don't know if it's a filter or Smelle injected something in her cheeks but she looks like a hamster. And her hair is the colour of that mantlepiece in the background. It was such a bad decision to go to that hairdresser a month ago.

• Haha
Her hair looks horrible. It looks orange!!!

Also, she paid over 100 euros for that basic ass muumuu.

• Heart

I don't know if it's a filter or Smelle injected something in her cheeks but she looks like a hamster. And her hair is the colour of that mantlepiece in the background. It was such a bad decision to go to that hairdresser a month ago.
EDIT: I hope her mother didn't lose weight due to an illness.

We know what you meant, don't worry. :)

We might be annoyed by Elle and endlessly amused by her horrible life choices, but we'd never wish anything truly bad happened to Ginette and Elle. We got you, thecatlass.

Reactions: 13

Maybe Ginette is also looking for her own fisherman? Maybe that's where Elle learned the habit of starving yourself until you catch a man. (And then eat it all back once you snag him)

• Haha
  • Heart
It's the dark hair roots for me 💀 her hairdresser didn't even bother to blend or suggest balayage to her hair so it's not so harsh. It's giving me i'm stuck in 2000 era and never evolved so I look like my next pokemon level is the karen level

• Haha
It's the dark hair roots for me 💀 her hairdresser didn't even bother to blend or suggest balayage to her hair so it's not so harsh. It's giving me i'm stuck in 2000 era and never evolved so I look like my next pokemon level is the karen level
It's definitely a sloppy job. If she's stuck in Hawaii for another 2 months with the Fisherman, the roots will grow out even more. Unless she goes to a local salon and risks further disasters.

Reactions: 5
But she can't go to a local salon! It takes up too much time.

Don't we remember her soliloquy on how "future Elle" would be so thankful that she went to get her toes done--such a taxing ordeal, mind you--before leaving for her trip because apparently it would have been such a waste of time to do so in Hawaii? To wit:

"I had to do something that for many, I think, would feel like an act of self-care. For me right now in this moment it feels more like an annoyance but I know future Elle will be grateful that I did this. I'm going to get my toes done. As of Sunday I'll be wearing sandals a lot so I'll be happy that I made the time to do this rather than looking for somewhere to do it in Hawaii sometime before Christmas."

I would imagine it would be the same for her hair. Precious Elle can't be with us mere mortals spending an afternoon at a salon. She has other things to take up her time like watching Hallmark movies, shilling her crappy products, and not caring about her cats she puts into "storage" like her furniture.

• Haha
All that self care talk for something so mundane 🤡 she wants to portray as old money vibez yet cant be arsed to get her hair done or does long monologue abt pedis?? #priorities

Reactions: 5

Her mother looks like she's sucking it in for the photo 🤣

As for Elle's face... she needs to tone down the crazy filtering. She looks like she's a wax figurine moments away from melting! Elle's instagram is so wacky - every photo is a different level of blurriness and a different face and a different smile/lips situation.

Reactions: 11
View attachment 959000
Too good not to share. What is your favourite part? The hair, the dress or the smug smile? 🤭
The hair is a disgrace and knowing this fool she paid a small fortune for it.
Would a good stylist not talk to you about this drastic color difference, and maybe do highlights or balayge?
I know my cousin was as dark haired as Elle and its taking her about a year to go blonde

This picture is what Elle should of went for, it looks brassy already.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.