Elle Florence #12 Fumbling Towards Mediocrity: Elle, Her Cats, and the Quest for Mr. Next

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bigger issue with that video was for Elle disclosing that while she called in sick to work because of her illness and being "overworked", she managed to get dressed up and do full glam for the hotel opening with The Dolls©. It's unprofessional and though you can't be disciplined for something like that, it leaves such a bad impression around the office. But this is the woman who would waltz in daily with heaving bags of shopping after coffee breaks, so she probably was past the point of caring.
i went trying to look for this video and quite a few of the videos on that playlist are now private! I wanted to watch it!! :( or maybe I am looking in the wrong place??

Reactions: 4
i went trying to look for this video and quite a few of the videos on that playlist are now private! I wanted to watch it!! :( or maybe I am looking in the wrong place??
Elle went on a privatization spree after Joe kicked her out. She made almost every video featuring him private, privatized vlogmas from the Joe years, and de-listed playlists. Same deal after Rick kicked her out.

This link has access to the Girlboss Breakup video and a vlog from visiting Joe's parents, featuring Mount Nordstrom: https://we.tl/t-L7mtnnnZqB. I have other videos including some vlogmas if you'd like to watch those.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Unfortunately, Elle deleted or set a bunch of old content to private. Most of it involves "painful memories" I guess. What's odd to me is that she cherry picks the videos she *does* keep up from the different "eras" of men (like the random, immortal life of Candlemas during the Joe years).

Also, wanted to proudly share that my fiancé has been up to date with Elle drama and thoroughly enjoys following along with me. I've even gotten him to pronounce "Salll-mon" in the way the princess herself does 😅

In Girlboss Survival Vlog, there's a terribly cringe scene in which Elle essentially bullies Joe over his egg preference (served with ketchup). She films his food, saying repeatedly into the camera how "disgusting" it is, berating him as he says "it's delicious." I found this to be so childishly cruel, definitely reinforcing Girlboss' tone-deaf selfishness. Even in the Breakup video, she's hogging his champagne and it's just so painfully awkward to watch him try to take it back from her as she whines, "I want a sip!" Just yikes.

Elle went on a privatization spree after Joe kicked her out. She made almost every video featuring him private, privatized vlogmas from the Joe years, and de-listed playlists. Same deal after Rick kicked her out.

This link has access to the Girlboss Breakup video and a vlog from visiting Joe's parents, featuring Mount Nordstrom: https://we.tl/t-L7mtnnnZqB. I have other videos including some vlogmas if you'd like to watch those.
If it isn't an inconvenience, I'd love to have some of the Joe vlogmas videos if you can link them! I'm already having a ball watching, cringing, and laughing at the other two you posted 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 9

She still has the apartment tour video up with the thumbnail featuring her one leg wrapped around Joe. So awkward lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
She still has the apartment tour video up with the thumbnail featuring her one leg wrapped around Joe. So awkward lol
Apartment tour videos do well on YouTube, so she probably keeps that one up for the ad revenue.

• Haha
I would be embarrassed if my parents had to see me in her damn videos.

That is the one image that if I was a guy, would turn me off of her from the start. One date and one internet search and I would dump her back into the sea of fish.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Elle is back at it again and said she'll be selling on her resale Instagram account. She deleted all the photos of things that didn't sell previously, since it seemed to be everything on the page.

• Haha
  • Wow
I agree that Elle probably has some narcissistic delusions that made her blind to how Joe was feeling.
For example my mother is a narcissist and she never thinks to ask how me or my dad or brother are feeling. it’s her world and we’re just living in it!

Reactions: 7
I would be embarrassed if my parents had to see me in her damn videos.
He wanted to be the guy in his friend group with the 'glamourous' girlfriend. If the apartment tour video is the only long-term price he paid, he got off easy. Imagine if he was waking up this morning to Elle's complaints that he has to get them a new au pair because the current one's French accent is 'wrong' . . . .

• Haha
Elle is back at it again and said she'll be selling on her resale Instagram account. She deleted all the photos of things that didn't sell previously, since it seemed to be everything on the page.
Is she planning on having her new beau move in already and needs to clear space for him?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Is she planning on having her new beau move in already and needs to clear space for him?!
That would be a first. She figured cramming a couple guitar cases behind a couch and moving a grill to a corner of the balcony was enough space for Joe.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Since there is speculation that Elle has snagged Mr Next and may be close to moving in with him, I decided to rewatch some of her stuff from her prime. I am going to start with all the big #girlboss features. So presented here for your entertainment, the return of the 'Annotated Elle'. These are her long form videos, so I am going to cut them up like we did with the #girlboss breakup, covering one day in the vlog per entry.

#girlboss - Kauai Island Adventures
I believe this is her first #girlboss long form video. To set the scene, our heroine has been dating Joe for at least a couple months, and they are on the early relationship trip to Hawaii that we all know has been a right of passage for many a Mr Next.

I think the reason she decided to start her #girlboss series has a lot to do with how much she was feeling herself at this moment in her life. She had recovered from being ejected from Chris' condo in grand fashion. Everything was coming together and it was time to show the world.

Elle greets us with an aloha. Joe and Elle have been in Hawaii for a few days making nice with Mama Enabler, but now it’s time for the two new lovebirds to strike out on their own for a couple days. They are headed to Kauai, which Elle has not visited before in her Hawaii trips. Not surprising. The best shopping in the state seems to be found closer to her mother's condo.

They are waiting for their Uber to take them to the airport for their island hop. They have a ton of bags. 3 rollers and two carry-ons. Joe may be to blame though, as he is excited to go scuba diving at their destination and I would imagine a lot of his bags are full of camera gear for that. Elle is wearing a flowery dress I don't think we have seen before or since, but she's cute in it.

Quick shot of the approach from the airplane and we're at the Waimea Plantation. Elle and Joe have rented a cottage. Joe is a simple man and is more excited about the Camaro convertible he rented, but Elle takes us on a tour of the cottage as if she's moving in. I wonder, does staying there those two nights make her a Kauai local small business?

She gives us the cottage number in case you want to visit the scene of the crime, but all we really need to take away from this is that the cottage is 'romantical'. Joe gets excited about the BBQ grill the resort has for guest use and goes to check it out. Don't get too comfy, Joe, it won't be long before your BBQ back home is crammed in a forgotten corner of your balcony. The two of them walk down to the beach. Elle is surprised the sand is darker than Oahu. No herringbone tapeworms on this beach though. Going to have to wait a few years for that.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
LOL how sad is it that I had this same thought?

Since there is speculation that Elle has snagged Mr Next and may be close to moving in with him, I decided to rewatch some of her stuff from her prime. I am going to start with all the big #girlboss features. So presented here for your entertainment, the return of the 'Annotated Elle'. These are her long form videos, so I am going to cut them up like we did with the #girlboss breakup, covering one day in the vlog per entry.

#girlboss - Kauai Island Adventures
I believe this is her first #girlboss long form video. To set the scene, our heroine has been dating Joe for at least a couple months, and they are on the early relationship trip to Hawaii that we all know has been a right of passage for many a Mr Next.

I think the reason she decided to start her #girlboss series has a lot to do with how much she was feeling herself at this moment in her life. She had recovered from being ejected from Chris' condo in grand fashion. Everything was coming together and it was time to show the world.
Elle greets us with an aloha. Joe and Elle have been in Hawaii for a few days making nice with Mama Enabler, but now it’s time for the two new lovebirds to strike out on their own for a couple days. They are headed to Kauai, which Elle has not visited before in her Hawaii trips. Not surprising. The best shopping in the state seems to be found closer to her mother's condo.

They are waiting for their Uber to take them to the airport for their island hop. They have a ton of bags. 3 rollers and two carry-ons. Joe may be to blame though, as he is excited to go scuba diving at their destination and I would imagine a lot of his bags are full of camera gear for that. Elle is wearing a flowery dress I don't think we have seen before or since, but she's cute in it.

Quick shot of the approach from the airplane and we're at the Waimea Plantation. Elle and Joe have rented a cottage. Joe is a simple man and is more excited about the Camaro convertible he rented, but Elle takes us on a tour of the cottage as if she's moving in. I wonder, does staying there those two nights makes her a Kauai local small business?

She gives us the cottage number in case you want to visit the scene of the crime, but all we really need to take away from this is that the cottage is 'romantical'. Joe gets excited about the BBQ grill the resort has for guest use and goes to check it out. Don't get too comfy, Joe, it won't be long before your BBQ back home is crammed in a forgotten corner of your balcony. The two of them walk down to the beach. Elle is surprised the sand is darker than Oahu. No herringbone tapeworms on this beach though. Going to have to wait a few years for that.
These are always the best, lol.

She must be skint right? Why else would she be releasing so many items so close together and selling tat from her closet again. I bet her mask chains did really well and she's been living off that money along with her mum's. I can't think of any other reason why she would basically ignore her scarves and pearls for 8+ months and ignore her resale page. Maybe the Karens have been a lot more exicted to buy her crap than Elle even expected. Perhaps that's why the Nordstrom haul was so pathetic this year, no money to spend.

D74FEF74-129C-44A3-8D4F-E69476E9E646.jpeg

Another $300 dropped on a piece of furniture that will be relegated to storage in a couple months. At best… currently it will just be taking up what’s left of the empty walking space in her munt-to-munt.
Hey, maybe it will prove to be useful when it restricts Mr. PNW’s access to the exit after Elle starts seducing him to canoodle on the other 20 chairs and couches she just bought.

• Haha
Elle is soooo pretentious and stupid. I'm watching her England vlog with ratface and she says she got a "sfo-glee-a-tell-eh" and she says she doesn't know how to pronounce it nor has she heard of it because it "must be from a different part of Italy than her family."

Head meet desk.

Her uncle that always comments on her instagram is from around Naples if I recall correctly. That's literally where sfogliatelle are from rofl. And they're extremely emblematic of that part of Italy too. She's so clueless and yet so confidently incorrect.

It's like saying you are from NYC because your uncle is born and raised in NYC, then going to NYC and never having heard of a Statue of Liberty because it "must not be from NY." Dingbat.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Don’t forget that the Rose-Elle-ta Stone is still up and running: https://tattle.life/wiki/elle-florence/

I love all the Elle eras, TBH.

The Chris Era was a bit of a blur, the couple traveling to different cities and countries together, all while Elle clung more and more desperately to her emotionally abusive English lawn gnome.
Her Joe Era was by far the most fun to watch - I enjoyed living vicariously through the reckless, carefree spender who fancied herself a career woman with a beautiful apartment and live-in lawyer boyfriend, while we watched him shoot hateful daggers at her with his eyes.
Then the Rick Era was SOOOO awkwardly cringey, I couldn’t help but secondhand-embarrassment-watch every video and chuckle to myself how far she’d fallen from grace.
Now she’s back at it again with Mr. Outdoorsy Engineer, trying to recreate the life she’d lost over and over again since she graduated college. This current era fills my heart with hope that we will be treated to a fishing/hiking/running-themed drone-recorded Hawaii wedding with the avionics engineer, and get to see him in the background of her pregnancy vlogs looking like a caged rabid raccoon when she starts talking about how Jeff Bezos would be soooo cute with a better haircut.
English lawn gnome 😂🤣😂👏🇬🇧

Elle is soooo pretentious and stupid. I'm watching her England vlog with ratface and she says she got a "sfo-glee-a-tell-eh" and she says she doesn't know how to pronounce it nor has she heard of it because it "must be from a different part of Italy than her family."

Head meet desk.

Her uncle that always comments on her instagram is from around Naples if I recall correctly. That's literally where sfogliatelle are from rofl. And they're extremely emblematic of that part of Italy too. She's so clueless and yet so confidently incorrect.

It's like saying you are from NYC because your uncle is born and raised in NYC, then going to NYC and never having heard of a Statue of Liberty because it "must not be from NY." Dingbat.
ratface 😂🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Ok, time for today's installment of the Annotated Elle: Kauai Island Adventures Day 2:

So morning has risen on the Waimea Plantation. It's 09:30 and Elle is relaxing on the cottage porch with all her greasepaint on. Joe left before 07:00 to go scuba diving, which he loves. Elle says she is not sure if scuba diving will ever be her thing too, as she is not certified and has only been on one introductory dive. Elle says she is flying through 'bucks' on her kindle. Outfit is a new bikini coverup (sundress really) from ABC ($20) over a Victoria's Secret bikini.

Now time to pay some bills. Elle zooms in on the knotted leather cord necklace she is wearing. It features a baroque pearl very few inches. You probably made something similar in middle school. She tells us she has been trying to keep it secret because it is so different from her other 'designs' but I guess we're insiders now or something so she's gonna fill us in . . . She mentions that if she wore it on camera and DIDN'T explain it she would get questions about it, so she has no choice but to launch into a little commercial for her wares. My style is kind of boho and I actually would wear something like this, but I am sure Elle charged 5x what someone on Etsy would normally sell it for.

A brief tour of the plantation's chickens (the rooster woke the princess up this morning) is followed by a drive in the rented convertible with Joe at the wheel. She's gotta really be feeling herself now. It's not Chris' Audi TT, and it's not even a car Joe owns, but all those feelings have to be coming back as Elle is driven around by a man with the top down and the wind in her dry-shampooed hair.

They go to Waimea Canyon for a 4 mile hike. We all know Elle lists her love of hiking in her bios and dating profiles, and this one is casual enough. Sneakers, goofy sunglasses, and lululemon workout gear we have seen before. Nothing new. There’s a shot of Elle descending a gentle hill on the trail and she saunters and wobbles with every step. She really looks the part of an Upper East Side princess struggling to get through Central Park because her car service broke down. She doesn't fall flat on her face or anything, but wow, I would expect a seasoned 'hiker' to be more sure on their feet.

Hike is over and we're in our second sundress of the day sipping from a coconut in town. Goofy sunglasses have been traded in for some aviators as we head into the end of a long day.

For what its worth, I think Elle is playing things smart here. She's not pretending to love scuba diving or to have been doing it since she was 8 (although how could she with the certification requirements and safety issues? It's not something she can fake). Instead, she is giving Joe his space to enjoy those things on his own and then participating in activities that they both can do in the afternoon. Joe looks like he's having a pretty good time and his Elle management duties seem to be minimal. Credit where it's due, Elle.

Shopping total for the day: $20
Running total for the vlog: $20

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.