Elle Florence #12 Fumbling Towards Mediocrity: Elle, Her Cats, and the Quest for Mr. Next

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What are all these zoom calls she's getting on? And sorry I am still pretty casual when I get on a Teams (not Zoom) call and even when I am on with general counsels on the other side they are casual. We are not sticking jewelry on to be seen.
I had meetings with two different outside counsel last week and all of us were in t-shirts! 😅

Reactions: 6
I had meetings with two different outside counsel last week and all of us were in t-shirts! 😅
One of the best things about this forum is how many of you are practicing attorneys and laugh at the ridiculousness of the way she stages this little play she's cast herself in.

I mean I know she does that with everything in her life, but its only when she pretends to do something I do a lot (ride a bike, go for a hike, etc) that I get to see how overdone, overcompensating, and just plain bad she is at those things. It's good to know the same lunacy carries over to her portrayal of a day at the 'office.'

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Why does she have a mosquito net over her bed? I mean technically it is a canopy but it looks like a mosquito net. Such a romantic touch that most of the world needs one to protect them from malaria. :rolleyes:

Legit think she's drugged up. She's heavily medicated but she can't get a decongestant in there so she doesn't have to slurp up her phlegm.

Also of course it is one big shill for her new jewelry. I think she's also just painted polish over a bad gel or dip nail. She just half asses everything. If you are going to be zooming in on your nails to showcase your jewelry at least pony up the cash to have someone do a good job.

She does her work outs in the kitchen?

The only good thing I have to say is that I like the color of her love seat. But why did she buy it if she already had furniture that she owned that she could've moved into that space? Surely paying for a moving van or movers for an hour or two is cheaper than buying new furniture and then paying for someone to move the other couch??

Thanks for bragging about your canoodling :eek: really didn't need to hear about it she can't even do a "home tour" without letting us know she's got a man. Does she realizes that none of us care?
I noticed the nails too (I think she didn't get her shellac or something in a while, so there was quite a bit of outgrown nail, but she decided to cover it with nail varnish which she applied sloppily and it made the whole thing look like a child's attempt at painting nails). I was also shocked that she'd do closeups of anything with nails like that. Do you guys remember how she used to refer to herself as a 'beauty guru' when she lived in Vancouver? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She just confirmed how she gets the men to stick around for a little while (until they bolt). She uses the “one nice solid screw hook” technique to hold them in place.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have to go watch this monstrosity on viewpure. Bad news: I’ve been having some gnarly stomach issues all week. 🤢Good news: Elle Florence’s videos are so vomit inducing that watching the video make be the kick in the stomach I need to get the last bit of this stomach bug out of my system. 🥴🤮😭 I’ll watch and share feedback shortly.

• Haha
I have to go watch this monstrosity on viewpure. Bad news: I’ve been having some gnarly stomach issues all week. 🤢Good news: Elle Florence’s videos are so vomit inducing that watching the video make be the kick in the stomach I need to get the last bit of this stomach bug out of my system. 🥴🤮😭 I’ll watch and share feedback shortly.
Laughable Moments…

1) I died when she filmed herself inviting Sammy to join her on the couch and the cat completely dissed her. Yes, that is typical cat behavior, but for gods sake, edit that out of your video jackass. Smdh she is soooo lazy.

2) Her voice overs are never well aligned with the content she films. Again, she’s lazy. She talks SO DAMN MUCH in her word salad way that she’s moved on to a different shot but still talking about something we saw 2 minutes prior. WITAF?! 🤦🏾‍♀️

3) “…thank you so much for visiting my home as we fall into the autumn season…”so cheesy. What is wrong with her? How can anyone stand to listen to her talk for more than a few minutes? Maybe she’s been exclusivity dating men with hearing impairments so it’s easier for them to tune her out. 🤷🏾‍♀️My hearing isn’t awesome (too many years going to too many shows back to back) so I can attest to the concept of pretending not to hear someone and blaming it on being a bit hard of hearing. If she has the ability to edit herself in a video, imagine all of the nonsense and f*ckery we don’t her say.💆🏾‍♀️

Update: the video didn’t get me over the hump of my stomach issues. It’s a shame I had to waste 2 perfectly good Tums on my situ when I was banking on Elle getting me through this. 😭

I hope everyone is having a great weekend! Stay safe to those on you in the PNW experiencing fire season!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm just going to say it. She puts me in a bad mood. Maybe I should stop watching her videos? I have a genuine revulsion when I see her and yet I can't look away.

She's a wasteful slob and a slovenly person. She is absolutely stomach-turning for me. Just revolting, what with her mass consumption and her phlegmy voice. Does she not listen to herself? Or see herself? She always looks so pleased with her reflection; it's disgusting.

This witch literally bought a new couch because her old couch is in storage and she can't be arsed to get it out of storage? Did I hear that right? And the way she just glosses over that fact in her video like it's the most logical, normal thing in the world is baffling to me.

Also, pro tip: Elle, if you want to keep your love life private, don't say inane drivel like "this loveseat is perfect for canoodling in fall." Make no mistake: he'll leave you too. Toodles.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She is so fkn infuriating and completely lacks empathy, read a room Elle so many people have lost their jobs, can't pay rent. Yet here she is buying inane tit with her mom's money. Also clear your damn throat.

I noticed the nails too (I think she didn't get her shellac or something in a while, so there was quite a bit of outgrown nail, but she decided to cover it with nail varnish which she applied sloppily and it made the whole thing look like a child's attempt at painting nails). I was also shocked that she'd do closeups of anything with nails like that. Do you guys remember how she used to refer to herself as a 'beauty guru' when she lived in Vancouver? 😂
Also should she be drilling holes in the wall of a rental, or did momma G buy this town house for Smelly?

Reactions: 10
My employer wants everyone to go back to the office on a minimum 3 days per week basis. Smelle inspired me to raid supplies cupboard and use some wite-out on my nails 😂

Nailz.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
My employer wants everyone to go back to the office on a minimum 3 days per week basis. Smelle inspired me to raid supplies cupboard and use some wite-out on my nails 😂

View attachment 734565
For someone who prides herself on her appearance and grooming her nails always look like 💩

If you took a shot for every time she said something was affordable..

• Haha
Reactions: 8
SHE always looks like tit! Forget just her nails! Her entire persona is gross. She might look nice far away but up close her makeup is cakey, her lips look like a prolapsed baboon ass, she has a wonky bleeping eye, buck teeth, a lisp, cankles, wrinkles under her eyes, etc. Shall I go on?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
For someone who prides herself on her appearance and grooming her nails always look like 💩

If you took a shot for every time she said something was affordable..
She’s implying that those items are affordable to her viewers but she has the means to buy things that are much more expensive.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Her home is so visually busy and overwhelming - there is no cohesion or uniform style/theme. Like who pairs a cream boucle chair with a wicker side table with a heavy carved wooden dining table? Those things do not pair well! She turned that cute little townhome into a full-on hoarder paradise with a dash of Granny styling.

She also devoted 1/3 of the video to talking about her pearls, necklaces, and earrings. I've said it before but... get a real job and stop this desperate charade to fund your lipgloss and handbag fund.

Reactions: 16
SHE always looks like tit! Forget just her nails! Her entire persona is gross. She might look nice far away but up close her makeup is cakey, her lips look like a prolapsed baboon ass, she has a wonky bleeping eye, buck teeth, a lisp, cankles, wrinkles under her eyes, etc. Shall I go on?
Baboon ass 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
so she’s a Monet?? Clueless reference 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
The weird thing about her last two videos is how many un necessary shots of her are in it. Every damn drone shot she's in there somewhere. We see her walking up and down those damn stairs carrying her crumpled up hand bag ( probably a new purchase). She has such an unhealthy obsession with herself. We don't need to see her in her home tour and we don't need her in hee jewelry video but she takes up so much screen time.

I can't tell if she's just that bad at making videos or she thinks that's what everyone wants to see?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.