Elle Florence #12 Fumbling Towards Mediocrity: Elle, Her Cats, and the Quest for Mr. Next

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn't click on the link when I googled the above to see. Could any of you?

Could Samantha be her Granny?

Reactions: 4
In order to file someone as a dependent, you would need a valid social security number. I seriously doubt you can commit tax evasion just using your cat’s name — the IRS is not that stupid. Samantha Lecocq could be just a relative who at one point used Ginette’s address, hence why she is showing up; it doesn’t mean she ever actually lived at that address or that she is included in any tax returns. I’m all for revealing the truth behind Elle’s numerous lies and scams, but claiming she files her cat as a dependent on her taxes is going a bit too far (wouldn’t be surprised though if she does commit other forms of tax evasion).
I want to make it clear I was joking when I said she was claiming her cat as a dependent. But I do agree with the user that brought up the whole thing that she’s probably doing some creative accounting there to either dodge taxes or claim some benefits. It seems like too much of a coincidence that a “Samantha” Lecocq suddenly exists in her life, when we know she calls her cat Sammy.

I couldn't click on the link when I googled the above to see. Could any of you?

Could Samantha be her Granny?
You have to find the house listing and click on her name.

It can’t be her granny because she said her granny died shortly after they immigrated to Canada. It is suspicious that Eleanor Lecocq suddenly has a long lost relative who happens to share a name with her cat.

Reactions: 10
I don’t know but I think some of those people find sites add searches queries to the results. Probably not super reliable.
Yes, not reliable at all. I get lots of junk mail addressed to someone with my last name named Henry. I can assure you that I am not related to anyone with that name. Luckily, it doesn’t happen too often, but it happens enough to make me think there are probably records somewhere saying they are my relative. 🤣

Ok what if Samantha Lecocq is her identical twin sister?!?! 🕵️‍♀️ I think we might be on to something here.

• Haha
As if one Eleanor Lecocq wasn’t already terrifying enough, there might be two?!?! :m

The world has already suffered enough this past year.

• Haha
You all had me lol.
Ever see the old Bette Davis movie Whatever Happened to Baby Jane where I think one cuckoo jealous sister made the other sister a cripple by pushing her down the stairs and locked her up in a bedroom and tried to feed her a dead rat. Elle likes rats and is cuckoo and insecure and narcissistic enough to pull off the crazy sister trying to knock off her beautiful talented sister. 😜

• Haha
I was in Belgium the other day and thought of Elle. I wonder when the last time was that she was in Belgium--when she was a baby, no?

Reactions: 8
Hey guys, random question i know but can anyone fill me in on what happened with this Dean situation? I missed that chunk of time and there are too many threads to sift through. Also this Daily Hive business - was it some article that came out that everyone jumped in on Instagram to call out Elle? Thanks!

Reactions: 3
I think Dean is a doctor in Seattle, he and Elle were mutually following each other on Instagram early last year but I'm not sure what happened after that.

Daily Hive is a local Seattle organization, and shortly after she moved there last year, Elle somehow got Daily Hive to promote her jewelry business on their Instagram, she promoted herself as a local Seattle business that sourced materials from local small businesses. Both were lies, especially the second, she sources her stuff from the internet and Nepal. This happened in the depths of covid hitting, small businesses were shutting down or struggling greatly. Daily Hive was trying to help actual local small businesses survive, and for her to take advantage of the situation, lie about her business and try to scam people in the middle of a pandemic was shameful.

Reactions: 14
Just to add some additional detail, Daily Hive solicited local businesses to contact them for promotion. They didn't just randomly find Elle's information, she emailed them and this was the result. Shortly after the comments appeared, Daily Hive deleted the post.

Credit to the Gurugossip users who screenshot this situation!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Just to add some additional detail, Daily Hive solicited local businesses to contact them for promotion. They didn't just randomly find Elle's information, she emailed them and this was the result. Shortly after the comments appeared, Daily Hive deleted the post.

Credit to the Gurugossip users who screenshot this situation!
I wish we could still post comments on this...she said she offers free repairs yet we have had someone here mention earrings that came broken and Elle did nothing. Has Elle ever told a truth in all her life?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
The only way Elle can ever have a clean slate is if the unlikely event that she ever marries, she can take the suckers last name.

• Haha
The only way Elle can ever have a clean slate is if the unlikely event that she ever marries, she can take the suckers last name.
Speaking of getting married....does anyone think she will get married by the end of this year? She will be 33 by the end of the year.
Or ever in general?

I personally don't think she will be married by the end of the year. As to in general, maybe? probably? depending on how desperate she is, as there are always men who are equally not quality and desperate as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.