Elle Darby #68 Tone deaf with her baby moon chat, did she manifest being a racist twat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me ✨ manifesting✨ my first thread on here obviously worked:LOL: thank you to the abomination that is Belly Carby for providing us with such a bleeping tit-show 🥴 ✨ ✨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
F34CA42C-F0FB-4D11-825B-989437E12BA6.jpeg

She looks like she has a black eye (her right) or is it just really dodgy make up and baddddd under eye circles 🧐

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
What's with Connor and his coffee? Sorry Connor nobody fancies you or even finds you a little bit attractive apart from your racist wife. Goodbye.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Since when has she been friends with Dani dyer? Just seen her comment on Dani’s announcement making it sound like they are besties

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh yeh because baby boy really wants overly seductive, half naked photos in his scrap book to look at when he’s a teen. I would be so embarrassed if my mum did this!
Her sons are going to have Prince Harry style mommy issues.. her lingerie shots are a Freudian nightmare :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
5B543E16-A8D4-45CD-B22F-F14D03993E51.png

Carbys face when she finds out tattlers have already outed her next precious SONs name before she announces 🤣
I’m punting for Levi too

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Oh yeh because baby boy really wants overly seductive, half naked photos in his scrap book to look at when he’s a teen. I would be so embarrassed if my mum did this!
why is she straddling the dogs

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s one smug witch isn’t she? She comes across as bragging she can get pregnant rather than that she’s excited to have a child. Go back to folding your laundry folding you righteous prick

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Since when has she been friends with Dani dyer? Just seen her comment on Dani’s announcement making it sound like they are besties
I reckon she must be absolutely fuming with this and the fact it’s twins 😂 like dani is much more known than she is, her man is a professional footballer, they’re having twins, then there’s Elle and Connor who are just big massive racists, who are companies going to want to work with 🤔☺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Can’t believe I sat and listened to her droning on thinking she’s mother of the year for prioritising her sons laundry over her own.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.