Elle Darby #67 Who needs gestation when you’ve got manifestation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon she toke her original first tests with her in holiday and used them for the video hence the faint line and that she was at least 2 months pregnant at that point which wouldn't show a faint line at that point

Reactions: 18
anyone else just think it’s so cringe that she’s copied molly mae with the late announcement as if she wasn’t dying to scream every detail of her pregnancy with saint :) just shows pregnancy is nothing but a trend to her

Reactions: 62
What was the guy on YouTube that roasts influencers for crappy behaviour I would love him to do a follow up on Elle since she’s no longer cancelled and having another baby to bring in the money and freebies

Reactions: 14
Just watched the video, I deffo think shes going to go for a name like Soul, or to do with the place she found out? Ibiza swift😭🤍🕊

• Haha
Reactions: 49
she defintley had done a test before doing the one she did for the video!
she had a feeling she was pregnant cause she'd already done a test lol

Reactions: 9
If her ✨ soul and spirit ✨ just KNEW she was pregnant, why wait until 7am on the morning of your wedding to do a test? There's just absolutely no chance she will would've waited all of the holiday to do it then.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
On the last thread someone said the scan said 11/22 and 17 weeks. Which I was 17 weeks at the mid of Nov with my 3rd. Who was born in April so I'm calling late March early April for SSS take 2

Reactions: 6
I vote Amante Swift - where she went to do yoga straight after ‘finding out’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The ‘crying’ when she did the test on the morning of the wedding is the FAKEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN - not a drop fell hahahahahah

Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.