Elle Darby #56 Moved to the states swerving the hate, J355 still house sitting while we await nosey Dave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Elle Darby… Is this that plastic Barbie from the White Moose Cafe scandal? Racist tweets.. this is getting better and better.

Reactions: 13
I added your Snapchat account oliviaaa
Firstly u are defo not cons type whatsoever ( nothing wrong with u but he likes skinny girls n girls like Elle) HOWEVER I think u probably slept with him and he didn’t talk to u again and now your trying to get back at him ( that’s fine) good for u girl, but I don’t think he would risk his relationship for anybody, I’m a lurker on these treads for a long time. Men can be absolute pigs sometimes don’t let it get to u too much but you shouldn’t try to sabotage a relationship because of it. ( and btw any girl with a Snapchat score of almost 300,000 clearly sends too many pics and I doubt it’s to your family lol just saying

Reactions: 1
Olivia why is your Snapchat score so high,who sends almost 300 thousand pictures 😅

Reactions: 1
Sure is, strap yourself in!
I am not invested in Elle Darby so nothing to strap on to lol. But I did run into that name 3 or 4 years ago when she made a massive tool of herself going up against that White Moose Cafe guy who turned out to be more social media savvy than her and handed her plastic ass ( By the way, her ass really looks like that or does she photoshop her ass?) on a platter.

I have to check YouTube to get updated on this brand new scandal of hers.

I hate all these “influencer” people who don’t contribute anything useful to the society and have a social media following of indigent people with 5 bucks to their name and yet companies think these are the people to flog their products.

I positively won’t be buying a product promoted by a YouTube or Instagram influencer just for spite and to send these stupid companies a message to drop these useless pustules to promote any product if they want people with real purchasing power to buy them.

Reactions: 7
what? I have messages from him on Snapchat, WhatsApp, insta. I don’t even care anymore. Think whatever you want. 🙋🏽‍♀️
but why do you care SO deeply? It isn’t out of concern for Elle, so why? People make bad choices when they have feelings for people. Christ.
What is the actual point of sharing what you've shared only to wonder why people are so interested? You're on a GOSSIP site which thrives on gossip about people, not out of concern for people. I feel like you knew what you were doing and obviously people were going to want evidence. This isn't the first time people have made up stories on here 🤣 If you're genuinely posting because you want Elle to find out, why not DM her?

Reactions: 47
I think all that we need to take away from this situation is that @oliviaobivia provided us with enough tea to get us through however many pages in like 2 days when this thread has been ✨ dead ✨ for a very long time.

Yes, people will think what she did was wrong (myself included I make no secret of that, soz), some people will think it’s okay because Conman is a sleaze as has been proven before (this is the most important fact here i think) but at the end of the day she didn’t need to open up and dish the dirt but she did even though she pretty much outed herself and may have caused issues for herself in RL… whatever anyone thinks, she’s a true tattler legend for that reason alone 😆.

Anyways that’s my Friday morning ramblings. I’m off to eat 27 digestives because if you can’t taste them the calories don’t count, right!?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Really confused. How can people not think these two are equally as bad as each other? Maybe some of these people would also entertain an engaged man since they 'owe nothing' to the woman - despite being aware of his relationship... Baffled
I’m with you on this. I was cheated on by my boyfriend of 4 years, the girl he slept with was a colleague of his and I had previously met her. I blamed them both - she knew he was with me.

I’ve also been in the situation where I’ve got with a ‘single’ guy and later turns out they actually had a girlfriend. I felt so bad, but at the same time, werent my fault because had I known he was with someone I wouldn’t have touched him with a barge pole.
Any girl that gets with a guy who she knows has a girlfriend is a nasty b****. Not a girls girl at all and deserves to be cheated on themselves when they’re finally in a ‘happy’ relationship 🙃

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
What is the actual point of sharing what you've shared only to wonder why people are so interested? You're on a GOSSIP site which thrives on gossip about people, not out of concern for people. I feel like you knew what you were doing and obviously people were going to want evidence. This isn't the first time people have made up stories on here 🤣 If you're genuinely posting because you want Elle to find out, why not DM her?
I do agree with these points. However, Olivia has now outed herself publically online and IRL which does come with the risk of Con Job and EDL or even the stray Angles that stumble over here occasionally making her a target or harassing her now. Seeing as Tattle is their nemesis 😅

I think whatever the moral rights or wrongs on this one (I don't condone cheating, been cheated on in the past myself and nobody knows the real state of their relationship right now) But I think the reason behind a lot of Tattlers not being impressed and doubting her is due to the lack of evidence - one screenshot with 99% of everything blacked out - when it felt like we were on the promise of some hot hot tea.

There was a lot of build up for one crumpled receipt that doesn't really prove anything at the end of the day. Tattlers are a thirsty bunch! 🤷🏽‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I love the new goss

But honeslt Olivia it looks like you want con & Elle to break up so you can date him……

he’s the biggest red flag, you should out him and block him forever!

Reactions: 10
I stopped following EDElles threads as they got boring so I’m happy that someone has breathed some life into here!

Reactions: 5
I have used this head as a prime example to show my kids that what you write on the internet will follow you forever. I have one who wants to go into the forces and honestly I don’t think kids now days realise just how much it can affect any career options they have. I’m so grateful I grew up without the internet!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.