Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

longtimelurker86

VIP Member
She really thought she was the dogs bollocks didn’t she🤣🤣 god fun times eh? She stuck out like a sore thumb and wasn’t they in the nose bleeds too?
YES! I cant find the photo of their seats but i've fallen down a rabbit hole and just LOLd at this...

E93517F2-C422-4AFE-B3C8-28C453735EEC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 75

Cocochanel13

Do you remember when someone accidentally messaged her saying she looked a mess when it was supposed to be to her friend and she outed it straight Insta … tables turned now 🤧🤣😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 74

Tigertheboxerdog

For me it was the blatant set up engagement, after that everything just felt so fake and false and then the over the top pregnancy made it worse and then the final nail in the (conjob) coffin was when they broke lockdown to get cons #gifted hair transplant

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
This was my exact time too. Her smug attitude when she’d show off things in her new home. She knew most of her followers couldn’t afford those things but like the thought of people thinking ‘wow, she’s so lucky. I’d love to be here’ when I reality people started to resent her for showboating. She became so unrealistic and out of touch with normal people and their budgets. Then the pregnancy thing was a big sting! She never ever considered any of her followers that may have lost babies or had trouble TTC all she was concerned about was showing off her dreamy pregnancy with no regard to any of her viewer's with struggles. She has shown time and time again narcissist behavior and is so self absorbed and selfish that it’s cringey and embarrassing to watch her. I think that’s why so many people are glad she’s cancelled because she needed to be humbled and brought down a peg or two.
I have had two nephews who were still born and the was she kept calling her baby “angel boy” honestly would rip my heart out.
my nephews are angel boys. Literally dead babies in (if there is one) a heaven. And Then she calls her son that I just couldn’t cope so was unfollowed at that point.
same with any influencer using the 👼🏻 emoji taking about their alive children. Like just use the one with 👶🏼 no halo etc. Shouldn’t let it bother me

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 71

WhiteOrchid

VIP Member
So it's Gleam's fault they're Homophobic, transphobic, fatphobic racist dickheads then?

My Nan's Lover's Neighbour's Yoga Instructor's Dog's Breeder's Colonic Irrigation Therapist is taking these latest revelations with a pinch of salt Angles x

• Haha
Reactions: 67

Thetruth123

VIP Member
I bet it’s eating her up she can’t post a vomit inducing love fest of a post for “all her boys” on Valentine’s Day 😂😂😂

thank the Fucking lord we haven’t had to be subject to that ✌🏼

• Haha
  • Heart

Wophie

VIP Member
Every now and then I have to go and look at the classic photos on the wiki. Husband wanted to know what I was laughing at so I showed him this classic.

His words: "fucking hell he looks like he's on his 30th can of Stella"

21F97468-9212-4155-A147-BDE305B9F2A0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Instafamousssss

VIP Member
Anyone else have absolutely no idea where the fuck this bungalow rumor came from ? I've seen no evidence that's she's bought it or buying it why is everyone talking about it like it's true I'm so confused???

• Heart
Reactions: 66

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Imagine conjob trying to do a mans work. He won't soil his lily white hands. He can't even pick up the dog shit. I wouldn't trust that useless fucker to open a tin of corned beef

• Haha

bananabutter

VIP Member
I saw Connor is Tesco this morning.. not gunna lie I felt kind of sorry for him he looked depressed af 😂
He is he won’t have been able to message girls on Instagram for nearly 2 months and he’ll have been stuck indoors listening to Elle whinge about how hard her life is non stop 🥱

• Haha