Elle Darby #29 milking the birth for all it’s worth, still claiming a M despite the girth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was gonna say, shall anyone recap... but there’s nothing to recap. She’s on her millionth month of pregnancy (it’s been a whole 7 months since she announced) we are still none the wiser if it’s a whole back of biscuits or an actual baby, or what kind of ridiculous announcement montage they’ll have 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Day 13 of the baby coming ‘any day’ now - despite being 39+2 days - Elle claiming to be 40 weeks…..Apparently it makes baby come quicker if you state you’re further on than you actually are :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Recap:
•Elle is on what feels like her 27th month of pregnancy.
•Conner is a lazy boiii.
•They went out for food in Bath so she wasn’t induced.
•She claims to be size M clothing but she’s huge.
•Connor is a lazy boiii.
•Elle is taking long silences on Instagram throughout each day to fool the angles into thinking that she’s gone into labour just so she can get messages from them for attention.
•Connor is a lazy boiii.
•She posted a picture of herself reading to what she wanted everyone to believe was her new born baby on her story with the sticker “new post” in the way to make you go and look at the proper grid post. Turns out she was just reading to a teddy bear. Angles got click baited again.
•Connor is a lazy boiii.

That’s about it

• Haha
Reactions: 61
12 pm and no posts from Elle and conman does this mean we’re finally having an ending to the 1000 day pregnancy ?

Reactions: 12
I think she will be induced because someone asked Connor on his Instagram q&a the other day if he’ll be allowed into the hospital for the birth and he put something like ‘once she’s in labour I’ll be allowed in’. That sounds like she’ll be going in alone to be induced and once she’s in established labour he’ll be able to join.

Reactions: 29
Not a murmur from either of them? Could this actually be it or are they doing it on purpose to get the followers into a frenzy?

Reactions: 9
I bet it’s bullshit, it’ll be this everyday until it arrives. She’ll never have had so much engagement

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
It’s day 2748595 in the big brother house. I still don’t care if elle has posted or not. Or Connor.

sorry, I know it’s an unpopular opinion but we have zero reason to even know if she’s being induced let alone what day, except for that she’s had growth scans. I’m just grateful to have not seen her gunt for a few days tbh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
She has thrown the birthing ball to one side - They are probably too busy having cringe-worthy sex to be able to post insta stories to attempt to get labour started. And obviously a quick mcvities break.
Name suggestion, but what if they call the baby boy ‘Mac Swift’ - sounds like her ✨nEW faVOurITE SnACk✨

Reactions: 9
only just discovered this site existed when googling the hair transplant, since I don’t follow regularly I was confused by them talking about it. Any how first comment on an unlocked thread.

Everything in the nursery is animal/safari themed and I think that they jumped on Carys and James accidental clothing chooses for Amber. Who is so cute btw.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.