Elle Darby #28 Due date looming, if Carby doesn’t bounce back to size 8 Conman will be fuming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m really confused by her latest Insta post.. the dress that she wore before she was pregnant still fits when she’s 9 months pregnant???

• Haha
Reactions: 61
I still think we will manage to get through another thread before baby boy Maryland makes his entrance into the world!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Why does she always pull that face? Is she suppose to be pouting? Smiling? Smerking? She looks utterly ridiculous

Reactions: 67
Why does she always pull that face? Is she suppose to be pouting? Smiling? Smerking? She looks utterly ridiculous
I was going to say the same! That face is awful!! Why can’t she just smile normally! When you look at older pics of her smiling without the silly pout she looks so much prettier!! The pout is just a real big no for me, it looks ridiculous and so forced :/

Reactions: 28
Was also going to say a flesh coloured bra isn’t one that designed to be shown elle

or is it biscuit coloured?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Long time lurker here 💁🏽‍♀️
Theyre in for the shock of their life when this poor baby arrives, do they think they will be able to eat out all day every day? Go to the gym? Stand and take pictures of them selves? Get real. My baby boy son is 7 months now…it is HARD WORK!
God forbid we get thrown into another lockdown, they might actually be forced to cook and eat at home. Sorry if all of this has been said previously, clearly I’m on one tonight 🤣 as you were ladies

Reactions: 30
Have I missed something… does she have actual shutters on her windows? Like, shop front shutters?!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Elle, you’re not serious - electric shutters?!? You’re already lazy and damn near out of breath. Now, you’re gonna lay in bed and use a remote to close/open the shutters that are an arm’s length away. Get your lazy ass up before you become sedentary!🙈

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
Elle, you’re not serious - electric shutters?!? You’re already lazy and damn near out of breath. Now, you’re gonna lay in bed and use a remote to close/open the shutters that are an arm’s length away. Get your lazy ass up before you become sedentary!🙈
This is SO lazy! Also, part of its electric but she said she still had to get up anyway to physically shut the shutters, why bother with the electric bit if you still have to get up? Who ok earth even has these!! I’m baffled! 🙈 I feel like they only got shutters because James and Carys got them and now they had to go one step further and have electric bits on theirs!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
How many blinds do these two bleeping idiots need!?!? Curtains and volets and electric blinds!?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I dont watch her at all...I turned in for one day when she threw the birthday party for bf... I thought it was her gay best friend.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.