Elle Darby #27 birthday party or publicity stunt? hand is still glued to her bump.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
but remember angles, baby boy (the unborn child in her stomach) asked for all the unhealthy food :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m not a dog expert but why does hector look so skinny in her latest stories? 😕

Reactions: 7
I’ve always been a bit of a lurker and never actually posted before so I hope I’ve done this right! Does anyone think this is Elle and Conman?
Elle would refer to con man as baby daddy or fiancé she needs to make it clear he's trapped

• Haha
Reactions: 34
i’m sure instead of fiancé she’d now say baby daddy, diy dream boat or soon to be husband and father of my son.

Reactions: 17
I've never been to one so none the wiser but are baby showers genuinely just for female friends/family to attend. I wonder if Conman will be banished to stay elsewhere for the event, he will be in heaven scoping out underage bikini girls on insta.

Reactions: 10
I've never been to one so none the wiser but are baby showers genuinely just for female friends/family to attend. I wonder if Conman will be banished to stay elsewhere for the event, he will be in heaven scoping out underage bikini girls on insta.
maybe locked in the gym?

Reactions: 4
Is anyone else being haunted by the birthday outfit? I kept wondering what it reminded me of. Elle’s getups have three piece suite vibes, and there’s definitely lots of biscuit crumbs down the side of it.
F45C65FF-6C64-4C3B-BC6C-101B3AFEAD01.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 48
It is usually quite a “girly event” but I think that’s an excuse most partners use not to attend ;) at a few I’ve been to, dad turns up for a bit to say hello and thank people for presents then scarpers off

Reactions: 17
How is there a new thread already man I’m still away with rubbish signal man I need to catch up 🤣🤣

Gutted I wasn’t in Matalan car park or the cinema today tbh, looks like I’ve missed my opportunity for an autograph yet again! Dammit!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh for fucks sake 🤦‍♀️
So were these “random” people just always walking around with a gift for Elle Darby on the off chance they’d bump into her?

Elle probs staged that to make herself look like a big time local celeb 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Oh for fucks sake 🤦‍♀️
Probably thought they'd seen an anaemic Tellytubby knocking around the piss stained car park doing impromptu photo shoots, and wanted to make sure it was ok.

"Tinky Winky, Dipsy, LaLa, Guntflaps, Po....."

HAPPY NEW THREAD ANGLES!!

Just to Recap....

- You're all my BEST friends.
- I've missed you SO much.

XxXxXxXx

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Probably thought they'd seen an anaemic Tellytubby knocking around the piss stained car park doing impromptu photo shoots, and wanted to make sure it was ok.

"Tinky Winky, Dipsy, LaLa, Guntflaps, Po....."

HAPPY NEW THREAD ANGLES!!

Just to Recap....

- You're all my BEST friends.
- I've missed you SO much.

XxXxXxXx
Anaemic tellytubby 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.