Elle Darby #25 New ITS collection full of tat, if she's a size 10 I'll eat my hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she’s ever had a giggle at our thread titles. Can you imagine, CONN tattles got a new thread saying I’m not a size 10 x

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I watch Rose and Rosie on YT, they’ve just done a nursery room tour, it’s so lovely, makes Belly Carbys look even more chavtastic.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
OMG Angles! 📐 We're getting through these threads quicker than Elle Carby can dispatch a packet of chocolate digestives! 🍪🍪🍪

Soooo much to look forward to in the last 724 weeks of her preggy-nancy with BaBy BoYyYyYy.

My money is on....

- An OTT Baby shower
- Another nude Photoshoot at 10 months preggy to bookend the hilarious shitshow of a Pregnancy Photo Memory Book she's creating for her GoRgEoUs SoN to cherish, all naturally filled with photos of her posing whilst holding her 10 week bloat, 20 week Tuna Baguette and her 30 week McDonald's.
- A Self Care Week or 6 (Maternity Leave)
- A 'Guys, I'm taking 24 hours off social media for my wellbeing' story (because Carys had recently advocated a 24 hour break)
- The Braxton Hicks will start soon for maximum attention.
- She'll start talking about harvesting breast milk soon (again, because Carys did it...)
- She'll have to plug her ITS collection, because it'll be in the sale in a few weeks time.
- Several gushing posts about what a great 'Baby Daddy' One Cup Con Job will be.

🤷🏼‍♀️💩🍪🥖🙏🏻😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 84
OMG Angles! 📐 We're getting through these threads quicker than Elle Carby can dispatch a packet of chocolate digestives! 🍪🍪🍪

Soooo much to look forward to in the last 724 weeks of her preggy-nancy with BaBy BoYyYyYy.

My money is on....

- An OTT Baby shower
- Another nude Photoshoot at 10 months preggy to bookend the hilarious shitshow of a Pregnancy Photo Memory Book she's creating for her GoRgEoUs SoN to cherish, all naturally filled with photos of her posing whilst holding her 10 week bloat, 20 week Tuna Baguette and her 30 week McDonald's.
- A Self Care Week or 6 (Maternity Leave)
- A 'Guys, I'm taking 24 hours off social media for my wellbeing' story (because Carys had recently advocated a 24 hour break)
- The Braxton Hicks will start soon for maximum attention.
- She'll start talking about harvesting breast milk soon (again, because Carys did it...)
- She'll have to plug her ITS collection, because it'll be in the sale in a few weeks time.
- Several gushing posts about what a great 'Baby Daddy' One Cup Con Job will be.

🤷🏼‍♀️💩🍪🥖🙏🏻😂
You absolute legend!!!

Reactions: 8
Why does she hold her tit when posting belly pics , trying to work out if she's trying to flex her ring or trying to kid herself that her boobs are going south

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Angels, I’ve fixed her latest IG story. 🤓 You’re welcome Elle! And, on my goodness, her belly looks like blubber. There she blows 🐳 😂😂
That genuinely just looks like my belly when it's bloated after a big takeaway (once a month or so not everyday elle just FYI x)

Reactions: 32
Out of curiosity I've spent the last 10 mins scrolling right back to the start of her insta pics..... 😲 Holy cow I wouldn't of recognised her!!!! The fitness lifestyle soon went Out the window!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Boobs are going south for sure and if will be worse when she breast feeds and that gut is there to stay for sure she put on way too much weight, i wouldnt be surprised if she actually gets lipo non invasive and tells everyone how she lost it and comes out with a yoga workout clothing line

Reactions: 32
Boobs are going south for sure and if will be worse when she breast feeds and that gut is there to stay for sure she put on way too much weight, i wouldnt be surprised if she actually gets lipo non invasive and tells everyone how she lost it and comes out with a yoga workout clothing line
Agreed she’ll deffo get lipo or a tummy tuck. She loves surgery almost as much as Gabby Lindley.

Reactions: 12
Sorry if this has already been said on a previous thread but why on earth would you bring out a "collection" with a clothing company when you have your own clothing brand?! And then make out like it's such a big deal?! ... such an exciting announcement 🥱.

Also she says she loves ITS and buys things from there all the time... I have never seen her do a ITS haul or mention items she's wearing are from ITS on stories etc. She only mentioned them briefly in the "boyfriend buys my maternity outfits" video where conman bought her a couple of pieces from ITS which she loved... probably an undeclared #AD because she was already "creating" her collection with them 🙄.
Seems like ITS jump on any pregnant influencer as soon as that second line appears on the pregnancy test because they are cashing in heavily from the lack of maternity clothing on the market which they realised when they first released dani dyers range.

The maternity items look awful but Lucy does look lovely in the non maternity versions. Everything just looks so cheap!

Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.