Elle Darby #24 Elle wants marriage and kids, Conman wants a new girlfriend with fake tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I might of missed it as I’ve not read the whole thread.. just watching the Q&A she says she’s never taken money out of angelle collection and doesn’t plan to? Well what’s the point then? Am I missing sormthing? What’s the benefit of running a business and not receiving a salary unless your a charity? Confused? 🤔

Reactions: 27
I might of missed it as I’ve not read the whole thread.. just watching the Q&A she says she’s never taken money out of angelle collection and doesn’t plan to? Well what’s the point then? Am I missing sormthing? What’s the benefit of running a business and not receiving a salary unless your a charity? Confused? 🤔
🚩Tax Dodge 🚩

It can never just be about another person can it? It’s always queen Elle and her world. duck off about your baby boy tit JUST BE HAPPY FOR YOUR FRIEND
Either Carys forgave her quickly for wearing a white dress in the nursery reveal video she intentionally released on the same day as Amber's birth video.... or they're both that desperate for new content and views that Carys has reluctantly agreed to have them visit.

Either way, my condolences to the Welsh for having a Darby-Swift invasion.

Last edited:
Reactions: 47
New thread!

Title courtesy of @123potato with 84 likes!

Anyone care to recap? All I got is yes she’s still pregnant 🤣
I finished such a difficult exam today in economics and have been very tired today, but seeing my first thread suggestion getting so many likes brightened my mood😂 Thank you Angelles<3

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
It can never just be about another person can it? It’s always queen Elle and her world. duck off about your baby boy tit JUST BE HAPPY FOR YOUR FRIEND
You know they have only done it because they read here and want to prove they still speak, I wouldn’t be surprised if they met up because the talent agent had told them to as this would not look professional.

Carys looks pissed LOL
Yes very sad she looks when someone comes over to your house and you wasn’t expecting it and very very sad as it just look like Carys is fake smiling, how could she have such vermin in her house she knows she’s two faced and doesn’t mean her well not one bit all I can say is carys please be careful and cut your relationship of with her. She will only be using her for mum life ohhh let’s me up bull crap for the insta but we all know she fake and will be in competition with carys. Poor carys as I know she feels awkward to cut it of with her.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
You know they have only done it because they read here and want to prove they still speak, I wouldn’t be surprised if they met up because the talent agent had told them to as this would not look professional.

Yes very sad she looks when someone comes over to your house and you wasn’t expecting it and very very sad as it just look like Carys is fake smiling, how could she have such vermin in her house she knows she’s two faced and doesn’t mean her well not one bit all I can say is carys please be careful and cut your relationship of with her. She will only be using her for mum life ohhh let’s me up bull crap for the insta but we all know she fake and will be in competition with carys. Poor carys as I know she feels awkward to cut it of with her.

Yes 1000% like when you want company to just leave! I mean the baby is in a swaddle so it was probably nap time but she looks so flustered and disingenuous about having a "friend"there

Reactions: 16
There’s no way they didn’t hug or Elle hold Amber..I admire the social distancing effort for the photo but you just know it didn’t happen 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 89
The way they are both standing wearing leggings, I cant be the only one thinking they both look same sort of size and Carys owns the fact she’s a size 14.... come on Elle time to admit your not a small and that’s completely ok! I for one would respect you sooo much more if you admited you are a midsize woman like myself and Carys who looks great after having Amber!

Reactions: 57
The way they are both standing wearing leggings, I cant be the only one thinking they both look same sort of size and Carys owns the fact she’s a size 14.... come on Elle time to admit your not a small and that’s completely ok! I for one would respect you sooo much more if you admited you are a midsize woman like myself and Carys who looks great after having Amber!

i think thats why elle stood in the back hahahhaha carys looks quite curvy here but elle looks a bit smaller but photo tricks isnt it, shes a pro! lol

• Haha
Reactions: 28

I just checked carys story she hasn’t posted anything no surprise of course she isn’t as she doesn’t even want her there I bet if it was up to her she wouldn’t have made us know she met up with Elle belly

Reactions: 13
It's OK Elle My Angle, I've Googled all the M4 service stations between Bath & Cardiff for you, so you don't have to.

Should be able to chow down a Maccys between each stop 👌🏻

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She says she doesn't take a salary but she's probably taking dividends instead....which means she can take money but only pay 7.5% tax rather than the 20% tax you would pay if it was a salary 😑 so she makes out she doesn't get anything when she's probably taking dividends 🤥

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.