Elle Darby #22 The camel toe wonder, sizing chart blunder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread, title courtesy of @laracroft with 76 likes!!

Can someone recap please, but just to make sure everyone knows cos it might have been missed - she’s pregnant.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Elle is pregnant
Conman had his own blood pumped back into his skull
She’s upgraded from Maryland to Starbucks cookies
Still pregnant...29wks you know
Loves a maccys
She’s in the third trimester
Re inventing the hOur glass shape
Doing her pirinial massage.... 🥴
Angelle collection is still a rip off
Still cooking baby boyyyyyyyyy

• Haha
Reactions: 35
The bits where the smooth thing on her camera fails really show her skin and it ain’t good.

Elle is pregnant
Loves a maccys
Has she claimed to be an hour glass shape ?? Omfg 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Did anyone think the same
When she said about the dream her hush puppy tits were leaking...and that she wished it was true
That she’s yet again just wanting to upstage Carys!

• Sick
Reactions: 43
Recap...

- Elle tried on some dresses in her usual wrong size, tried to say that the only dress that did fit was too big (in a size '10'. apparently.) and she was going to swap for a petite version in a smaller size. Which would basically show off her flaps.

- She posted the nursery reveal on the day Carys posted her birth story cause thats what you do to your BFF who has just given birth to a beautiful little girl.

- Con bragged about his handiwork in the nursery but the cutting in was absolutely horrific. Apparently the nursery still isn't finished, despite being full of junk, but Elle needed to get the views in to overshadow Carys.

- Views of the nursery video seemed to double in 10 minutes when Elle likely got the credit card out to try and stay ahead of her 'best friend'.

- Elle managed to get off the sofa to go to Primark on the first day of reopening and they the sheep praised her for being pregnant and wearing a mask, such a brave hero risking her and her son's life for the haul content 👏

- She got her hair and nails done and can only have done what I assume was roll in fake tan/grease/dirt before posting a very questionable photo of her looking in her late 40's

- She then ate breakfast, lunch and dinner out now that restrictions have eased giving baby boy all those carbs he always asks for

- Another Angelle collection drop which was majorly overpriced, fans couldn't get what they were trying to order (shock), those who spent over £75 and were entitled to free delivery still got charged £5 and others complained about the fact it's £5 for 48 hour delivery which can sometimes take up to 2 weeks. It didn't sell out quickly so Elle tried to justify that to say that's what they were hoping for, whilst probably whining CONNNNNN WHY AREN'T THEY ALL SPENDING £40 ON SOME PLAIN BLACK LEGGINGS??????

- the Angelle team then paid for a bunch of sponsored adverts so can't be that pleased that it didn't sell 😂

- The dogs got shipped off to a #gifted stay once again whilst they fucked off to London and had SO MUCH FUN, before coming back home to order a Chinese takeaway because baby boy probably asked for it

- Elle posted a story from the shitter saying Con was the best boyfriend in the world for getting her PREGNANCY heartburn meds whilst in London, probably more related to eating a million calories a day and less so the baby

- Paid advertisement with Gymshark looking like Mrs Doubtfire with a moose knuckle that would probably be visible from space

- More food. None of it healthy.

- Con looks worse and worse everyday, could maybe pass for Prince Phillip if we didn't know he's now in the vaults. Elle's 'bump' and chins getting bigger everyday. They still bicker constantly.

I think that's about it 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 105
Sorry what on earth is going on with her under eyes here? I just got to this section in the video and they look horrific!! I have dark circles myself naturally, I always have and I’ve always been self conscious of them and obviously when I’m tired they re worse but these look bruised! They look so weird!!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
Sorry what on earth is going on with her under eyes here? I just got to this section in the video and they look horrific!! I have dark circles myself naturally, I always have and I’ve always been self conscious of them and obviously when I’m tired they re worse but these look bruised! They look so weird!!
Maybe Con's baby is sucking all the blood from her face? 🧛‍♂️🧛‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Does anyone else find her voice thoroughly annoying and condescending?? I was watching one of her videos and my bf was like "who the hell is THAT" because of her bitchy voice lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Made me lol when she said, I’ve only got a few weeks left, no love u have 12, and then talking about leaking breasts , is that because carry’s has had her boos leak the past few post she’s put on the gram ?

Reactions: 38
Apologise if this has already been said but WHY was she not wearing her mask properly in that blog when looking at the prams 😡

Reactions: 29
Could it be the filler wearing off and she isn’t able to have it done now?

Reactions: 22
Could it be the filler wearing off and she isn’t able to have it done now?
I did wonder because I know she had that tear trough filler in an old video I watched when I first found her on you tube! You could be right! She looks like she has two black eyes! 🙈

Reactions: 13
Made me lol when she said, I’ve only got a few weeks left, no love u have 12, and then talking about leaking breasts , is that because carry’s has had her boos leak the past few post she’s put on the gram ?
Hilarious!! I literally just watched this part where she said she has literally only a few weeks left. Moron. Why is she wishing it away so much. Bizzare

Reactions: 18
I did wonder because I know she had that tear trough filler in an old video I watched when I first found her on you tube! You could be right! She looks like she has two black eyes! 🙈
Or she has sneakily had it re done and that’s the bruising coming out 🙈 if you google it.....the bruising is in a similar place to wear she has the marks! Not saying she has at all but I wouldn’t put it past her! :O

Reactions: 10
Pretty sure she shouldn’t be eating raw salmon either.
also,when she had her boobs done was it just an enlargement or an uplift? Just I’ve had a breast enlargement and was told I shouldn’t have any problems feeding cause my nipple wasn’t moved in the surgery but it is when you have an uplift. Just she’s planning on breast feeding.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Elle is pregnant
Loves a maccys
I like what u did there with the hOur 😉😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Pretty sure she shouldn’t be eating raw salmon either.
also,when she had her boobs done was it just an enlargement or an uplift? Just I’ve had a breast enlargement and was told I shouldn’t have any problems feeding cause my nipple wasn’t moved in the surgery but it is when you have an uplift. Just she’s planning on breast feeding.
I'm sure she had an uplift as well

God she looks bloody awful 😮😮

Or she has sneakily had it re done and that’s the bruising coming out 🙈 if you google it.....the bruising is in a similar place to wear she has the marks! Not saying she has at all but I wouldn’t put it past her! :O
Possibly but her eyes look quite sunken, it's either she has had it done again or its completely worn off revealing what she actually looks like!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.