Elle Darby #21 From Elle Darby to Belly Carby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone recap please, All I’ve got is:

- Still pregnant
- Beige nursery
- Sleezy Conman still sleezy
- Still pregnant
- Has tit all over Carys with her new nursery video

OH and she’s still pregnant.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Add to that:
Still can't buy trousers or clothes that fit/cover her vagine

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I just don't get how she makes everything look tarty yet frumpy at the same time?? I had a look at what the dress was supposed to look like (don't worry I cleared my cookies, Elle belly isn't getting a penny off me 😂)
Fake tits and a size too small will do that to you😂

• Haha
Reactions: 63
I just don't get how she makes everything look tarty yet frumpy at the same time?? I had a look at what the dress was supposed to look like (don't worry I cleared my cookies, Elle belly isn't getting a penny off me 😂)
Cycling shorts under that sounds absolutely horrific 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Does anyone really see that dress and think I’m going straight over to ASOS to purchase that! If I was ASOS I’d demand she takes those photos down immediately and stop damaging their brand.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Add to that:
Still can't buy trousers or clothes that fit/cover her vagine
And she eats about 5000 calories a day in the form of Maryland cookies, Dominos pizza, Dominos cookies, Subway sandwiches and McDonalds breakfasts, possibly double this amount of calories as she is eating for 2 and baby boy gets what baby boy wants. Which evidently isn't vegetables.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
And she eats about 5000 calories a day in the form of Maryland cookies, Dominos pizza, Dominos cookies, Subway sandwiches and McDonalds breakfasts, possibly double this amount of calories as she is eating for 2 and baby boy gets what baby boy wants. Which evidently isn't vegetables.
I don’t think she knows what vegetables are. Apart from potatoes.... 🛋 🥔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
91ACF647-377E-45CA-9759-C98AAAD7860E.png

Someone tell Elle that smock dresses are meant to be bigger !!!! and that’s defo larger than a 10

• Haha
Reactions: 64
In Carys video she speaks about how even though she did hypnobirthing etc the pain was indescribable. Miss Elle who thinks it’s going to be all sunshine and roses needs to take note!

Reactions: 37
In Carys video she speaks about how even though she did hypnobirthing etc the pain was indescribable. Miss Elle who thinks it’s going to be all sunshine and roses needs to take note!
But she'll just 💫manifest💫 a pain free birth and ask the angles to do the same and all will be well.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
But she'll just 💫manifest💫 a pain free birth and ask the angles to do the same and all will be well.
She'll just lie and say it was painfree, and Con won't be able to contradict her as he'll have stayed home playing Xbox 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.