Elle Darby #20 Trips to the shore, eating for 4 & covered in hair from the Labrador

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello Angels,

New thread title from our babe @saweetie. (120 votes)

Elle currently thinks she is almost full term pregnant and has purchased a birthing ball.....

Could somebody please do a run-down of her antics

Reactions: 19
Posting this again here because seconds after I posted it a new thread opened 🤦🏼‍♀️

She’s literally wishing this pregnancy away. What with the pushing out her non existent bump at like 3 weeks pregnant and complaining of hip pain and getting the birthing ball. She constantly wants to be further on than she is! She will never be satisfied. The second she has him it will be ‘oh I miss being pregnant and having my bump’

Reactions: 26
Run down?
She's pregnant
She's pregnant
Has she mentioned she's pregnant?
Birthing ball at 20 weeks
Apparently 24 weeks is third trimester
She may as well give birth next week
Oh and she's pregnant

• Haha
Reactions: 56
My mate who lives on the same estate as her saw her the other day and said she looked like a right gypo😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Happy New Thread Day My Gorgeous Anglessssss ❤

My Monies on her having an #affiliate link with the manufacturers of Preparation H by April.

✌🏻💋

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Doesn't she do anything except be pregnant? I didn't realise that its a full time job now especially so early on in the pregnancy.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I’m so over Elle, her content is so D U L L it makes Gemma Miles look interesting 😩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I'm just disgusted that Elle tagged Lydia Millen in an IG story yesterday. The cow has literally bullied her pregnant hairdresser for the last 8 months !!! And then tried to sabotage the woman's business. As a woman, and not only a pregnant woman, Elle should know better as she's always whining and whinging about " BE KIND " - I'm not sure how Elle, in good conscience, could support Lydia. Apparently "BE KIND" is only in reference to normal people vs beggar influencers and when influencers are being the bullies. She's such a bloody hypocrite.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Posting this again here because seconds after I posted it a new thread opened 🤦🏼‍♀️

She’s literally wishing this pregnancy away. What with the pushing out her non existent bump at like 3 weeks pregnant and complaining of hip pain and getting the birthing ball. She constantly wants to be further on than she is! She will never be satisfied. The second she has him it will be ‘oh I miss being pregnant and having my bump’
100% she will say she misses being pregnant. Shes already done a story where she said she knows she'll miss it when he's here. What is her obsession with it?!

Attachments

Reactions: 12
I saw someone write on the other thread about how if they was pregnant at the same time they wouldn’t be able to watch her.

I feel like this at times as I’m pregnant, I’m not a hater of her but some stuff does annoy me (pre pregnancy) like in life not everyone is ur cup of tea all the time .... anyway.... but since she has been pregnant the way she portrays the amazing pregnancy etc etc (which it is yes it is amazing being pregnant) she doesn’t really talk about the struggle side and no joke I have had it bloody easy this pregnancy too, apart from my SPD that’s started recently everything has been great, no sickness, I have energy, sleep good but heartburn can be a witch and still have bad days hormonal wise, aches and pains days because baby is in a weird position ... I just wish she would stop sugar coating it all and talk about some of the real days not just how amazing and great it is (like I said which it is at times our bodies are amazing withwhat they do) but I duno maybe it’s being pregnant at the same time and having a fairly similar easy pregnancy like Elle I know that it can still have its down days. It’s bloody normal and I can’t watch her vlogs as much anymore because it just feels so unrealistic I wish she would open up more about the bad days, like she talked about heartburn in a couple YES GREAT! that’s what we want “yes angels pregnancy is brilliant and amazing but I’ve had a tit time today but it’s all part and parcel etc etc”

it’s turning me off her vlogs which is a shame because like I said I do Like some of her stuff she does!

u know what I mean? I feel like I’m rambling lol

• Heart
Reactions: 19
What does everyone think she will call the baby, I'm definitely heading towards the name Sonnie

• Haha
Reactions: 7
100% she will say she misses being pregnant. Shes already done a story where she said she knows she'll miss it when he's here. What is her obsession with it?!
It's an excuse to be so lazy (well she tries to be make it an excuse anyway)

What does everyone think she will call the baby, I'm definitely heading towards the name Sonnie
Lucy's brother in law (who did the panelling etc in Elle's house) has a boy called Sonny so that'll be out

Reactions: 17
Deffo won’t be sonnie and she said at the start of the video that they had already chosen the name and the name they chose wouldn’t be mentioned in the video

Reactions: 2
I was gonna do a recap...
she’s pregnant btw
She’s exhausted
23 weeks birthing ball
24 weeks she’s in agony
24 weeks saying she’s in 3rd trimester next week 😅😂
She thinks she’s over due
She doesn’t do anything apart from sit on sofa all day
She’s got about 4 months left
She’s still pregnant
She thinks she’s the only pregnant woman on earth

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Another thread.....nice title!
can’t wait for Elle to hit her third trimester next week🙊 I wonder if she realise what a dick she sounds especially when people who have had babies or other who are pregnant can listen and question her ridiculous comments 🤣

Reactions: 15
Another thread.....nice title!
can’t wait for Elle to hit her third trimester next week🙊 I wonder if she realise what a dick she sounds especially when people who have had babies or other who are pregnant can listen and question her ridiculous comments 🤣
She is embarrassing! Honestly it makes me cringe when I hear her saying things like she’s in her third trimester next week, she’s got another month till third trimester 😂😂😂 she sounds so stupid

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.