Elle Darby #16 Pregnancy cringe, countdown to the next insta whinge.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Soccer Mum” he might be into ballet?

She might be a musical theatre mum 😂 It’s actually embarrassing how she’s acting I could over look the cringe but now she’s going to be a mum it just hits different 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
“Soccer Mum” he might be into ballet?

She might be a musical theatre mum 😂 It’s actually embarrassing how she’s acting I could over look the cringe but now she’s going to be a mum it just hits different 😂
“Soccer mum” give me a break. Can’t see her standing outside in the pouring rain and cold on a Saturday or Sunday morning watching her son play football. This isn’t LA hun. Whenever it’s raining it will be “daddy will take you to your football this morning” while she sits at home eating biscuits, drinking tea and online shopping.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Practising using face tune more like. And if I sat like that when I’m watching my boys play football my friends and the other mums and dads would think I was deranged. Get a grip, love.

Reactions: 8
what colour do we think she'll go for in the playroom?
100% neutrals all over, maybe the smallest touch of baby blue. i can’t wait for baby to arrive, poo explosions all over her zara home + white company tat

• Haha
Reactions: 53
why is she doing the playroom now? 🤯 5-6 months till baby is born and then they dont ‘play’ till at least 9 months old! what a waste of time & money

suppose its all ✨content✨

Reactions: 29
‘Ask me a question - but only one if you blow smoke up my ass’

Come on elle answer something juicy like Y R U WITH C*NTdracula

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I know it’s controversial but I’d do a ‘playroom’ too if I had the space and money 😂 baby’s toys can take up a lot of room, even just baby gyms, bouncer chairs and jumparoos so I’d have loved a separate room to keep everything in even when mine were tiny! Having said that, as an actual play space they don’t really need a separate room until at least 2.5 I don’t personally think (as in designated furniture, storage, artwork on the walls etc) so will be interesting to see just how OTT she goes with it at this stage 🤔

Reactions: 17
I know it’s controversial but I’d do a ‘playroom’ too if I had the space and money 😂 baby’s toys can take up a lot of room, even just baby gyms, bouncer chairs and jumparoos so I’d have loved a separate room to keep everything in even when mine were tiny! Having said that, as an actual play space they don’t really need a separate room until at least 2.5 I don’t personally think (as in designated furniture, storage, artwork on the walls etc) so will be interesting to see just how OTT she goes with it at this stage 🤔
and as you can imagine she will have all the baby gadgets known to man, half of it will be useless and will hardly get used! All the baby needs is love and attention, not a 1001 all singing all dancing bits of plastic tat!😂

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.